Gary O'neil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary O'neil

A very heavily bandaged O'neil was MOM against Man.City today.Pleased for him,us in the Champs and him in the Prem (for the time being anyway).

Yes, I noticed that. He has played well for them in the few last matches. He is a tactically astute player who we should have kept on ,imo.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

What a great Manager HR was for us. He let him go as as it was decided as not good enough for the Premier!

Comment

Gary O'neil

A very heavily bandaged O'neil was MOM against Man.City today.Pleased for him,us in the Champs and him in the Prem (for the time being anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          Don't know why this has repeated itself, sorry about that.

Comment

People here were actually quite supportive of getting rid of him, but to be honest I would have given him a sympathy contract just for what he did in that play off final for us.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Gary o Neill, Danny Simpson two players the twitchy faced pr!ck thought not good enough who could now be our two most important players. What a failure that idiot really was for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Gary o Neill, Danny Simpson two players the twitchy faced pr!ck thought not good enough who could now be our two most important players. What a failure that idiot really was for us.
                Succinctly put Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Succinctly put Jimmy.
                  Agreed and thank God we have got a proper young astute manager for the first time in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Couldn't get them out the door quick enough when he had the chance to sign higher profile names

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      People here were actually quite supportive of getting rid of him, but to be honest I would have given him a sympathy contract just for what he did in that play off final for us.
                      What, get sent off? We won despite what he did, not because of what he did. And it was a miracle we won, everyone knows that!

I think he was a solid performer for us that season but most were happy to see him moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        What, get sent off? We won despite what he did, not because of what he did. And it was a miracle we won, everyone knows that!

I think he was a solid performer for us that season but most were happy to see him moved on.
                        They we're one on one was it not for his tackle. He took a red to give us a chance of keeping a clean sheet but don't get it twisted, they would have scored that chance without his intervention.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

When he was here we played "Slow motion-football". No wonder O`Neil didnīt quite fulfill his potential.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Thought he was bang average for us tbh. Redknapp made many terrible decisions, but getting rid of GON was not one of them. Glad he's had a MOM for Norwich, but also worth noting they're likely relegation candidates. I think the Champ is his level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Thought he was bang average for us tbh. Redknapp made many terrible decisions, but getting rid of GON was not one of them. Glad he's had a MOM for Norwich, but also worth noting they're likely relegation candidates. I think the Champ is his level.
                              Yeah to be fair, I've never ever once found myself missing O'Neil. He's had one good game.

Comment

Working...
                              X