Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant we do a spurs and burn CG down

Comment

This huge famous cultural institution that has been mentioned recently and about 200 x 200 mts could be the British museum? And would sit exactly where we wanted our stadium and housing, on the CG land. And that we may be relocated to the south side of the canal, building housing for a local housing association as a trade off for the stadium land.

Comment

What a load of old tosh

Personally I could not care if we stay at Loftus Rd for the next 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          What a load of old tosh

Same and we probably will get our wish

Comment

What a load of old tosh

Because our owners will continue footing the bill at the current rate? For decades? Yeah, sure. Who needs a larger stadium with additional infrastructure to generate some desperately needed regular revenue? Not us, we are doing fine without
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Because our owners will continue footing the bill at the current rate? For decades? Yeah, sure. Who needs a larger stadium with additional infrastructure to generate some desperately needed regular revenue? Not us, we are doing fine without
              But you are on an obssesional crusade to get rid of the current owners so what would be your ideal scenario?

Oh and I am still waiting for your apology from you claiming that I posted that Rangers77 never attended games when I posted no such thing or anything like it in fact
              Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 11-03-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/articl...m-3000872.aspx

If you want it, do something and support it.

Comment

How can we hit cargiant where it hurts? In the pocket. Any actions we can take as a fanbase to threaten their revenues if they continue their current course of action? Boycot cargiant - if qpr fans do it and pass on negative reviews to others, anyone think this will impact them in anyway and force them to reconsider? Reading the minutes this stadium is vital to us as a club. Cargiant selling for a reasonable price does not impact them either. They need to stop being so greedy!

Comment

Can we get Mendes as Owner/Chairman instead of TF & Co? Many experts on Twitter seem to rate his success as MD for a 2nd hand car sales company over that of our board of multi millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Can we get Mendes as Owner/Chairman instead of TF & Co? Many experts on Twitter seem to rate his success as MD for a 2nd hand car sales company over that of our board of multi millionaires.
                      The fact that Tony is a multi-millionaire would suggest that he's more successful than the MD of a company like Cargiant

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        The fact that Tony is a multi-millionaire would suggest that he's more successful than the MD of a company like Cargiant
                        Does it? I HAD NO IDEA

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                          And that we may be relocated to the south side of the canal, building housing for a local housing association as a trade off for the stadium land.
                          South side of canal at that point = the railway and the scrubs, main lines in and out. The old goods yard on the S. side further West (still opposite CG land) is crossrail territory. I can't see a stadium S of the canal.
                          Last edited by hal9thou; 11-03-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Oh and I am still waiting for your apology from you claiming that I posted that Rangers77 never attended games when I posted no such thing or anything like it in fact
                            You stated that those who are critical of the current regime online rarely if ever attend matches. I pointed out the stupidity of this claim, then Rangers77 reinforced that by pointing out that he attends matches regularly despite being critical of how things are run. So if anyone should apologise in this situation, it is you for your rash statement.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              How can we hit cargiant where it hurts? In the pocket. Any actions we can take as a fanbase to threaten their revenues if they continue their current course of action? Boycot cargiant - if qpr fans do it and pass on negative reviews to others, anyone think this will impact them in anyway and force them to reconsider? Reading the minutes this stadium is vital to us as a club. Cargiant selling for a reasonable price does not impact them either. They need to stop being so greedy!
                              Dont like the idea of using fans as pawns in this type of game

Comment

Don't Powerday own a huge chunk of it. They own london Irish rugby club as well iirc.

Comment

Working...
                                X