No announcement yet.

Rangers fan who got clumped on pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in the end, the conversation needs to be had or the board needs to be told that THE STEWARDS AT LR ARE A FRKN JOKE!! Get rid of that firm and get a proper stewards company in.
    Why do we even pay them!? They dont do sh1t. all they do is slip on their ar$e and delay the game.
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• gaz i put up the news on not606 at 12 30 after hearing it on the news i thought you all knew that sky news said the bloke that hit the qpr was the one done for pitch incrotchment,the qpr fan will face no charges because the police said the brum had come to cause trouble
      and the three charged are all brum fans its been made clear at 12-30 pm
      seriously gaz i wouldnt mess around ive been done enough times for hooliganism i know how horrible it is
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
        gaz i put up the news on not606 at 12 30 after hearing it on the news i thought you all knew that sky news said the bloke that hit the qpr was the one done for pitch incrotchment,the qpr fan will face no charges because the police said the brum had come to cause trouble
        and the three charged are all brum fans its been made clear at 12-30 pm
        seriously gaz i wouldnt mess around ive been done enough times for hooliganism i know how horrible it is
        you wouldn't have stayed on ya #### tho ted, front them by all means but have a good go
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
          in the end, the conversation needs to be had or the board needs to be told that THE STEWARDS AT LR ARE A FRKN JOKE!! Get rid of that firm and get a proper stewards company in.
          Why do we even pay them!? They dont do sh1t. all they do is slip on their ar$e and delay the game.
          you change companies and the same stewards change too. You can solve this by returning to the old days, when Rangers fans stewarded Rangers fans. Just have the police and a token amount of stewards police the away fans.
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            you change companies and the same stewards change too. You can solve this by returning to the old days, when Rangers fans stewarded Rangers fans. Just have the police and a token amount of stewards police the away fans.
            problem is mate there was no old bill at all. even with it kickin off in the ground, they expected the stewards to physically separate people and do police work. I don't think the stewards even have camcorders on their persons, and with LR being 1,000,000 yrs old I doubt the CCTV is of any use.
            half the stewards down my end, in R, are about 3 stone overweight and look like family of Taarabt!
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
              problem is mate there was no old bill at all. even with it kickin off in the ground, they expected the stewards to physically separate people and do police work. I don't think the stewards even have camcorders on their persons, and with LR being 1,000,000 yrs old I doubt the CCTV is of any use.
              half the stewards down my end, in R, are about 3 stone overweight and look like family of Taarabt!
              The police were outside the stadium dealing with about 100 brum fans kicking off at the turnstiles. The problem is the stewards we have don't do there job in the away end. They seem to only concentrate on qpr fans.
              At the next home game look into the away end and count how many stewards there are in there.

Comment

• Kev is right there was a report saying no QPR had been lifted by the police

Comment

• we need QPR fan stewarding . the blokes we have are either dis interested or aggressive

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Kev is right there was a report saying no QPR had been lifted by the police
                    Was wrong then as 100% was a rangers fan lifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      Was wrong then as 100% was a rangers fan lifted.
                      Found it. Birmingham filth saying he never got nicked as well.

http://mobile.bcfc.com//news/article...c-2979739.aspx

We read from the Metropolitan Police's statement that three men were arrested, one for pitch encroachment. The QPR supporter who walked round pitchside to confront Birmingham City supporters was, we understand, not arrested.

Comment

• " we understand ,not arrested " dosn`t mean he wasn`t arrested. TBH how could he not have been ?
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Yeah I know that but I doubt they are going to write that without any substance or investigation.

They don't nick everyone who invades the pitch at every final home game do they. I'm hoping he's been let off as he was only remonstrating to stop the coin throwing at the wheelchairs and he got the clump and didn't life a hand in anger.

Comment

• We all hope he got let off ,ffs doing time for having a glass jaw is sad

Comment

• Well unless he was one of gaza or jfish pals and they know cos he told them, I'm still going with the brummie police and still saying he's not been nicked..

Comment

• hope your right kev

Comment

Working...
                                X