Which player did you try to copy when on the ball ?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
As a kid
Collapse
X
-
Stan but made a right hash of it, was probably more like a bob hazell type but no where near his talentsI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
I was Stan The Man as a very young pup and then as I entered my teenage years I was either Super Simon Stainrod or Clive Allen....Last edited by BuffooneRy; 28-02-2016, 09:21 AM.Comment
-
Trevor Sinclair. For some odd reason I recall I used to love Jurgen Sommer as well
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Phil Parkes had a sports shop near Twickenham, I bought a pair of his replica goalie gloves which were basically made of
green cotton and very thin.
I was a keeper, so I loved being ParksyComment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
Comment