Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

As a kid

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vanhoop
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 9642

    #1

    As a kid

    Which player did you try to copy when on the ball ?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy
  • bushcelt1
    CCG
    • Sep 2009
    • 11070

    #2
    Bowles,currie but i remember being keegan,liam brady and pat jennings
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #3
      Stan but made a right hash of it, was probably more like a bob hazell type but no where near his talents
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • QPR1976
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 2391

        #4
        Stan

        (Bowles on the inside, Laurel on the outside !)

        Comment

        • Shania
          C Club
          • Apr 2010
          • 23699

          #5
          A female Version of Gordon Hill.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

          Comment

          • BuffooneRy
            Bronze Seat
            • Apr 2009
            • 886

            #6
            I was Stan The Man as a very young pup and then as I entered my teenage years I was either Super Simon Stainrod or Clive Allen....
            Last edited by BuffooneRy; 28-02-2016, 09:21 AM.

            Comment

            • MattyRangers
              Slimmer of The Year
              • Jun 2011
              • 24914

              #7
              Trevor Sinclair. For some odd reason I recall I used to love Jurgen Sommer as well
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

              Comment

              • WeAreQPR12
                C Club
                • Mar 2009
                • 23558

                #8
                Originally posted by MattyRangers
                Trevor Sinclair. For some odd reason I recall I used to love Jurgen Sommer as well
                That's is odd lol. Macca mainly and then Darren peacock
                I played sunday league football today.

                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                Comment

                • MYU
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 43466

                  #9
                  I loved Roy Wegerle but liked many others too.

                  Comment

                  • Ed the Ball
                    Silver Seat
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 1704

                    #10
                    Phil Parkes had a sports shop near Twickenham, I bought a pair of his replica goalie gloves which were basically made of
                    green cotton and very thin.
                    I was a keeper, so I loved being Parksy

                    Comment

                    • davieqpr
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 2804

                      #11
                      Being an old git it was Tony Ingham.

                      Comment

                      • Timmy the Doc
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 3193

                        #12
                        Givens, Kenny Burns and Jan Tomaszewski.

                        Comment

                        • QPR Rickson
                          Silver Seat
                          • May 2012
                          • 1527

                          #13
                          Tricky Trevor. Was choked when we lost him to west ham for 5quid n some west ham cast offs.

                          Comment

                          • Kevin Mcleod
                            Referee
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 17322

                            #14
                            Originally posted by MattyRangers
                            Trevor Sinclair. For some odd reason I recall I used to love Jurgen Sommer as well
                            By coincidence Sommers is 47 today

                            Comment

                            • 72bus
                              Gold Seat
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 9533

                              #15
                              dave needham as a boy and , and souness as an adult when i went on the pitch

                              Comment

                              Working...