Fernandes interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Do you want to add anyone else to the list of people you are digging out on this thread?
    You being upset, depressed by the state of our Club, disconnected from administration, bucket collections and "us against the world" is all fine, knock yourself out, but it doesn't give you the divine right to name call, racially abuse or even dig overseas fans out for not feeling your pain.
    So please refrain from abusing anyone.
    . Already had a mod private message me . Never meant it in a bad way to shania. But reading it back again i can see how it could come across rude. But not surprised you felt the need to pipe in aswell even though it's been dealt with. Typical of you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Not many men would call themselves Shania, hh9.
      I know, but I don't know about Rickson

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        . Already had a mod private message me . Never meant it in a bad way to shania. But reading it back again i can see how it could come across rude. But not surprised you felt the need to pipe in aswell even though it's been dealt with. Typical of you though.
        So you do not mean anything you say

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
          This thread has turned into war, fans fighting (arguing) against each other
          What chance has our club got.
          No matter what happens someone is slating the situation.
          Many sing Rangers till I die and then slates everything about the club.
          Good bad or indifferent I love QPR so all the haters of the Club, Owners and players can p*ss off now and don't come back.
          I love my QPR
          Even Armand Traore?

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
            As I explained. I meant what I posted. But it came across as if I was being insulting. Which I never meant.

Comment

I was picked up by a mod for something else. Nothing to do with the post to shania

Comment

Typical how? I don't think you can point to any example of what you suggest. You on the other hand are referring to a PM about the racist connotation in your post to Nasser rather than the ongoing insults aimed at other posters, which is what my message referred to. I recommend you keep a lid on things because there is little scope for further insults
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Typical how? I don't think you can point to any example of what you suggest. You on the other hand are referring to a PM about the racist connotation in your post to Nasser rather than the ongoing insults aimed at other posters, which is what my message referred to. I recommend you keep a lid on things because there is little scope for further insults
                  Been dealt with . No need to keep getting involved.

Comment

Been dealt with . No need to keep getting involved.
                    You involved me
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You involved me
                      You involved yourself like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        You sound like one of his tweets. I am genuinely scared now.
                        You should be.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Here is another one feeling bad about OUR club and throwing shi.t around with help of the social media - few years back you could only reach your friends
                          Are you saying I'm another throwing shlt about because I saw something in what Rickson said if so you're dead wrong mate I genuinely think the club has lost something it once had , which you later pointed out that these social media might have eroded from fans

Comment

Actually can't believe people are so dense as to think of our League 1 nearly bankrupt days as "glory days"
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Actually can't believe people are so dense as to think of our League 1 nearly bankrupt days as "glory days"
                              Surely you can take in HH9s point that social media or lack of it in the times you are talking about hid the discomfort some now feel , not hard to understand Ginge

Comment

Do you want to add anyone else to the list of people you are digging out on this thread?
                                You being upset, depressed by the state of our Club, disconnected from administration, bucket collections and "us against the world" is all fine, knock yourself out, but it doesn't give you the divine right to name call, racially abuse or even dig overseas fans out for not feeling your pain.
                                So please refrain from abusing anyone.
                                not agreeing with the unnecessary racial dig on Nas,all Rick has done has back himself up , no need to start the witch hunt
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X