Fernandes interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    We were not mate. Still Rangers fighting Rangers at away games and this board itself caused serious carnage (not current I would add) if you think we have been together last ten years think you have been supporting another club
    I think you know what I mean acton. We had some real passion on away days. I know we were fighting ourselves sometimes but we've always done that. That's been down to where some fans originate from in west london as I'm sure you know

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      We was a real club then . But you wasn't born so u wouldn't know
      A real club, in league one, without a pot to pi$$ in and about to go bankrupt and be wound up.

Yea bring back the good old times

Comment

Yea. When we had a real sense of us versus everyone else. And a real spirit within our supporters. You was in Norway at the time so I know you wouldn't understand that.
        Do you want to add anyone else to the list of people you are digging out on this thread?
        You being upset, depressed by the state of our Club, disconnected from administration, bucket collections and "us against the world" is all fine, knock yourself out, but it doesn't give you the divine right to name call, racially abuse or even dig overseas fans out for not feeling your pain.
        So please refrain from abusing anyone.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think you know what I mean acton. We had some real passion on away days. I know we were fighting ourselves sometimes but we've always done that. That's been down to where some fans originate from in west london as I'm sure you know
          So where not together on that basis mate. Fans and players being together what about the incidents at Player of Season awards with players and fans offering each other out (unless I'm mistaken) and players not engaging with fans and shooting off early. No shows from players at kids Christmas parties

I just feel your trying to push a Rangers which was call happy and close when it was not because it suits the point your trying to make

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Sums up the way I feel entirely Rickson even getting beat by Vauxhall motors and bucket collections or the chairman held up at gun point

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              So where not together on that basis mate. Fans and players being together what about the incidents at Player of Season awards with players and fans offering each other out (unless I'm mistaken) and players not engaging with fans and shooting off early. No shows from players at kids Christmas parties

I just feel your trying to push a Rangers which was call happy and close when it was not because it suits the point your trying to make
              Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                A real club, in league one, without a pot to pi$$ in and about to go bankrupt and be wound up.

Yea bring back the good old times
                That's what I mean it's always got to be about where we was in the league at the time with some fans. For me I wanted rangers to win but liked the spirit we had between ourselves on away days . Felt more connected as a club. It ain't like that anymore.

Comment

We was in it together though. Fans players etc. mood around qpr now days is nasty. Clubs been ruined.
                  I can tell you the big difference - no social media at that time - hence people that did not like what was going on could only throw the shi.t at their friend.
                  Just imagine if there was no social media forums - you and Nasser (both genuine QPR supporters) would not be having this argument in front of us the others (also genuine QPR supporters)

Comment

Sums up the way I feel entirely Rickson even getting beat by Vauxhall motors and bucket collections or the chairman held up at gun point
                    Here is another one feeling bad about OUR club and throwing shi.t around with help of the social media - few years back you could only reach your friends

Comment

Yea. When we had a real sense of us versus everyone else. And a real spirit within our supporters. You was in Norway at the time so I know you wouldn't understand that.
                      So you are saying QPR fans living abroad are not genuine supporters.
                      What you are saying here tells me not to believe what this man/woman is saying

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                        I can tell you the big difference - no social media at that time - hence people that did not like what was going on could only throw the shi.t at their friend.
                        Just imagine if there was no social media forums - you and Nasser (both genuine QPR supporters) would not be having this argument in front of us the others (also genuine QPR supporters)
                        That very well has a lot of truth these message boards do disengage fans from each other there are some that look for reasons to find fault in what is being posted

Comment

That very well has a lot of truth these message boards do disengage fans from each other there are some that look for reasons to find fault in what is being posted
                          Since I think we both love QPR and should be looking forward to the game tonight

Comment

Ok, I see what you mean. That´s true, I remember it from the old messageboard. Think it was when Bircham was bought. He was a likeable character, I would imagine. A real fighter; a bit like Barton...?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                              So you are saying QPR fans living abroad are not genuine supporters.
                              What you are saying here tells me not to believe what this man/woman is saying
                              Not many men would call themselves Shania, hh9.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

This thread has turned into war, fans fighting (arguing) against each other
                                What chance has our club got.
                                No matter what happens someone is slating the situation.
                                Many sing Rangers till I die and then slates everything about the club.
                                Good bad or indifferent I love QPR so all the haters of the Club, Owners and players can p*ss off now and don't come back.
                                I love my QPR

Comment

Working...
                                X