• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    JFHs tactics and team selection was a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      It's Angella who's on loan.

Would prefer never to have seen either of them if I'm honest.
      Forgot about that clown

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Forgot about that clown
        We probably haven't seen him for ages as his car falls to pieces on the way to the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          JFHs tactics and team selection was a disgrace and the 11 out on the pitch were no better absolutely inept performance T.F. should do the descent thing and give us all a refund, not that our club would own up to, also our DOF done great business in the summer with Toszer, got to be one of the worst most gutless players ever seen down the Rs 2 year contract too
          Really? I mean, bar Toszer and Mackie this was the same 11 with I'm sure the same remit as against Ipswich. The only issue today was the obvious gulf in class and passion between Faurlin and Tozser which I don't think many people thought was as big a gap as it was.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            that tozer was farking shocking nasser. last time i saw shyte like that it was ned zelic. appalling player.

You did well to spot Ned (Zelic). I blinked and missed his QPR career.
            Only Richard Ord had a shorter one !
            Last edited by QPR1976; 13-02-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=nasser95;1517383]Really? I mean, bar Toszer and Mackie this was the same 11 with I'm sure the same remit as against Ipswich. The only issue today was the obvious gulf in class and passion between Faurlin and Tozser which I don't think many people thought was as big a gap as it was.[/QUOTE

So Nas let me get this correct you think JFHs team selection and tactics were good today?...we had no midfield both Luongo & Toss#r were given the run around we stood.off them and watched the play round us I'm not sure any one n our team put a descent tackle in all game

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Really? I mean, bar Toszer and Mackie this was the same 11 with I'm sure the same remit as against Ipswich. The only issue today was the obvious gulf in class and passion between Faurlin and Tozser which I don't think many people thought was as big a gap as it was.
                To quote a certain Mr McEnroe: You cannot be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  To quote a certain Mr McEnroe: You cannot be serious.
                  I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying that I didn't realise Tozser was as bad as he turned out to be today. I thought he might be a half decent replacement for Faurlin. Instead we got an embarrassing performance from a supposedly seasoned veteran.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

[QUOTE=dave58;1517394]
                    Really? I mean, bar Toszer and Mackie this was the same 11 with I'm sure the same remit as against Ipswich. The only issue today was the obvious gulf in class and passion between Faurlin and Tozser which I don't think many people thought was as big a gap as it was.[/QUOTE

So Nas let me get this correct you think JFHs team selection and tactics were good today?...we had no midfield both Luongo & Toss#r were given the run around we stood.off them and watched the play round us I'm not sure any one n our team put a descent tackle in all game
                    I think that given the injuries and circumstances surrounding the week, the only change I would have made before the match was KH over Toszer. Even then, before the match, I wouldn't have been sure of that change but its much easier in hindsight. Wouldn't have risked CW in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      i was sitting next to a fulham fan he even said tozser was shocking , the blokes stolen a living from us
                      Rangers would send me to the scrubs if I was sat beside a Rupert .hearing we won off the pitch which makes me feel better
                      Last edited by Brian Wilson; 14-02-2016, 09:55 AM. Reason: violence
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Well and truly. Pity those gutless khunts out on the pitch don't have the same spine....
                        Last edited by Brian Wilson; 14-02-2016, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Rangers would send me to the scrubs if I was sat beside a Rupert .hearing we won off the pitch which makes me feel better
                          In terms of noise? Fulham fans drove us off the park. Ludicrous a thought it is, their fans were just better than ours. I made a farking tourist joke to the bloke next to me and was embarrassed when they made as much noise as they did.
                          Last edited by Brian Wilson; 14-02-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                            Well and truly. Pity those gutless khunts out on the pitch don't have the same spine....
                            Pull 11 Rangers out the crowd today and we would've give em a game ,all this bowlacks with systems etc! Just iron the kannts out on a Derby day! The club just don't understand.

Comment

In terms of noise? Fulham fans drove us off the park. Ludicrous a thought it is, their fans were just better than ours. I made a farking tourist joke to the bloke next to me and was embarrassed when they made as much noise as they did.
                              Are you a puppy? In terms of noise ? Not an 80,s lad I take it

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Are you a puppy? In terms of noise ? Not an 80,s lad I take it
                                Does my username not give it away mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X