Farking embarassing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farking embarassing.

Totally unforgivable after playing so well with 442 last week.

beyond clueless.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Totally unforgivable after playing so well with 442 last week.

beyond clueless.
    Literally everyone should have done exactly the same thing as last week. Mackie is just a less talented Washington and in theory Toszer is a less talented Faurlin. Instead those two changes for me were the critical loss points. Konch has always been a liability but today he was exposed more than ever.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Literally everyone should have done exactly the same thing as last week. Mackie is just a less talented Washington and in theory Toszer is a less talented Faurlin. Instead those two changes for me were the critical loss points. Konch has always been a liability but today he was exposed more than ever.
      that tozer was farking shocking nasser. last time i saw shyte like that it was ned zelic. appalling player.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

that tozer was farking shocking nasser. last time i saw shyte like that it was ned zelic. appalling player.
        Agreed mate, absolutely embarrassing. If I've ever supported him on here, I truly truly apologise and retract all statements of support. Today, he was the leader of dro$$ball.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agreed mate, absolutely embarrassing. If I've ever supported him on here, I truly truly apologise and retract all statements of support. Today, he was the leader of dro$$ball.
          i was sitting next to a fulham fan he even said tozser was shocking , the blokes stolen a living from us

Comment

i think t osser just needs an arm around his neck, i mean his shoulders.oh #### it lets hang him.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              i was sitting next to a fulham fan he even said tozser was shocking , the blokes stolen a living from us
              I said that to the gent next to me. The fact that he's on a 2 year contract is worse though.

Comment

I said that to the gent next to me. The fact that he's on a 2 year contract is worse though.
                Another thing to add to the DoFs list of shame.

Comment

He maybe on a 2 year contract but he should never be considered again but knowing our club we will give him an extention!

Comment

Worse than that, Bob Malcolm. Remember that useless shite cart horse. Jesus wept

Comment

###### is shocking. Rather anyone barring him. The same goes for Konchesky.

Comment

I thought he was on loan. Should of known better.

Comment

JFHs tactics and team selection was a disgrace and the 11 out on the pitch were no better absolutely inept performance T.F. should do the descent thing and give us all a refund, not that our club would own up to, also our DOF done great business in the summer with Toszer, got to be one of the worst most gutless players ever seen down the Rs 2 year contract too

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            I thought he was on loan. Should of known better.
                            It's Angella who's on loan.

Would prefer never to have seen either of them if I'm honest.

Comment

lost the game with a pitiful midfield performance

Comment

Working...
                              X