No announcement yet.

Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to say this, but the week before we played Fulham last time my girlfriend of seven years dumped me and we lost 4-0. Tonight I was blown out, not off, by another bird. It's a bad omen. My life is #### right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      I'm sorry to say this, but the week before we played Fulham last time my girlfriend of seven years dumped me and we lost 4-0. Tonight I was blown out, not off, by another bird. It's a bad omen. My life is #### right now.
      mate ,i`m married BUT i got a BJ the other night ,and that is unheard of in a a long term marriage ,trust me ..........
      the omens are good for saturday ,yoouu RRRŽSSS
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        mate ,i`m married BUT i got a BJ the other night ,and that is unheard of in a a long term marriage ,trust me ..........
        the omens are good for saturday ,yoouu RRRŽSSS
        I hope you lasted mate and took full advantage of the opportunity

Comment

There's one on FoF saying we breached FFP rules this season as well... Seemingly their version of Nasser says "the future is bleak" for us. I think the table says it all...
          You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
            There's one on FoF saying we breached FFP rules this season as well... Seemingly their version of Nasser says "the future is bleak" for us. I think the table says it all...
            It's amazing clubs who themselves breached FFP and who are under a transfer embargo turning their noses up at others like they have morale high ground when in fact their guilty of the same thing. Nosey neighbours and glass houses spring to mind

Also were there not new rules voted in last year which means you get three years to address books once relegated from prem???

Comment

Women eat this special food that stops them giving BJ's. It's called Wedding Cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
                I think it's safe to say we will breach FFP

Sandro , Fer , Green , Austin , Ned , Taroure all on big wages

I don't think it's necessary a bad thing as we will have to do our business early in the summer and stick with what we have
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Deffo ain't broke no rules this season, certain of that

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    I'm thinking the same as new less stringent rules were voted in last season which assisted clubs that had been relegated

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hope you're right but I very much doubt it
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Lest we forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          Don't do all that moping about pal, get yourself out. Spray yourself with Joop, hit the town and tell all the birds your nickname is Pretzel because you can tie your fella up like 1. Honestly you'll have a queue of lovely young ladies desperate for a portion. By the time they get to find out it more resembles a prawn than a pretzel, it's too late and you're getting laid.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Lest we forget!

Love that. I reckon Sidwell is still having nightmares about Adel to this day, must have megged him 8 or 9 times that game!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fulham seem to have become an unlucky club for us - they raise their game against us, and we implode for some reason.

Agree with the Fulham fan that objectively there is very little point engaging in a "who is bigger" debate - we have probably had a few more high points such as coming within a whisker of being champions of england in 76 but then back before we stepped up a gear in the late sixties they could probably argue they were bigger than us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Lest we forget!

Oh the beauty of Adel Taarabt in full flow. Will we ever see the like again? At the very least it shows the fools are not a bogey team. El Khayati to emulate Adel. Come on You Rs!

Comment

Working...
                                X