Steve Gallen departs - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guildford_R View Post
    all down to Gallen as the players he was producing simply weren't good enough which is a direct reflection on him.
    Did they come out of his body? Were they made up of his dna? How are they a reflection of him. If anything, local scouting by the club may not have been good enough.

For the record, I loved Steve at the club, always used to speak to him and he came across so passionate and so well. The club clearly made an effort to keep him but limited availability of free roles meant he couldn't get the job he wanted. As was stated in the statement, they did not find a role he wanted, suggesting he made the final call, not the club. All respect to him and wish him luck in the future, he'll always be a Rangers man to his core.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
    X