Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you wear club colours to games not involving us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you wear club colours to games not involving us?

My boss decided to give me a company day out by getting Me & Him tickets to watch MK Dons v Chelsea on Sunday.
    Pub crawl before, then watch the game then off after for more beers and Indian.

As I will be in MK Dons end, will they let me in wearing our shirt?

Bad idea mate.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
      Bad idea mate.
      Surely the MK Dons fans wouldn't be bothered though?

Comment

Prob wouldn't if the get a result which is unlikely.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I don't wear colours at all myself but personally don't think its a good idea. Not necessarily because you might get a whack or anything , but think it's a bit disrespectful . I know it would get my back up if a fan wore another clubs colours in our end.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would say it would certainly give them cause to consider not letting you in. Now whilst I know you wouldnt cause trouble they dont know if you are there for that reason so it really is up to you but just seems unnecessary. I dont think MK supporters would care as obviously you are cheering for MK but it isnt their decision it would be the stewards.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              I don't wear colours at all myself but personally don't think its a good idea. Not necessarily because you might get a whack or anything , but think it's a bit disrespectful . I know it would get my back up if a fan wore another clubs colours in our end.
              Maybe not then, might just give a You R'rrss to Chelsea Fans on way out instead if they lose!!

Comment

Wear it as some sort of social experiment, would really like to see what would happen.
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-01-2016, 07:46 AM. Reason: typo spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Where it as some sort of social experiment, would really like to see what would happen.
                  I think the BBC are showing the game live.
                  Live Experiment then ������.

Comment

Remember the big fight in the away end when we played MK Dons at home, all because of guys wearing Arsenal shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                      Remember the big fight in the away end when we played MK Dons at home, all because of guys wearing Arsenal shirts.
                      The thing is with MK Dons is most of there fans are fans of other clubs in the Premiership but attend Dons games as they live in MK, but struggle to get tickets to see the club they really support!!

I even know people who support Chelsea yet have tickets in the Home End on Sunday, as anyone on there database of purchasing tickets before for games were eligible to get tickets for the game v Chelsea.

Comment

Mk Dons are more inbred than Norwich , where what you like love coz 75% of the home end won't be Mk supporters
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                          My boss decided to give me a company day out by getting Me & Him tickets to watch MK Dons v Chelsea on Sunday.

They may let you in but you would make yourself look like a plum.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Been Dons a few times with mates and it is common to see Arsenal and Tottenham shirts in ground. Some of my mates are Leeds and there were at least 100 in MK Dons end. No trouble despite Leeds openly supporting their team. Second half stewards politely asked us if we wanted to shift into Leeds end which we agreed to do.

I'm in MK Dons end v QPR and it won't stop us from supporting the R's. As Van said most of them are fans of other teams. In 10 years when the youngsters have grown up it may be very different.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

Sounds like a date, what's he after?

Comment

Working...
                              X