No announcement yet.

SSN - Sandro loan to WBA (Done Deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He don't half like a holding midfielder Pulis.

As much as I wanted him here last season I reckon sooner or later you would get fed up of watching boring scared to lose tactics week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      He don't half like a holding midfielder Pulis.

As much as I wanted him here last season I reckon sooner or later you would get fed up of watching boring scared to lose tactics week in week out.
      WBA fans cannot stand him. Sucks all the excitement and attacking intent out of his sides. Granted, it's a results business and he will keep teams up, so chairman probably love him. But it's not uncommon for him to play 4 CBs across the back 4, plus 2 holding midfielders in front. Doesn't play people like Berahino, but likes a big lump up top. Awful awful side.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        That's what I think too.
        Hopefully we are wrong and he does really well so that they buy him for 6 7 or 8 m in the summer (wishful thinking I know).
        I'm thinking the same, bound to get injured.

Obviously we nurse him through our fixtures because he's our asset and we want to be able to have him available and sell him at some point. West Brom have him for 4 and a bit months. I bet they play him until he's shot and his knee goes!

Comment

Obviously nobody wanted to pay up front for him precisely because of his injury issues. Other clubs are not stupid and don't do their business to suit QPR.

Comment

done nothing down the rangers , spurs fan told me when we bought him he was cack . another big earner that failed to deliver

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/sa...n-2926401.aspx

Nothing about becoming permanent

Comment

Working...
              X