SSN - Sandro loan to WBA (Done Deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Loan with option to buy. Get him gone. He will be back but at least he's gone this season.
    They would loan him, but not buy him.
    He is injury prone, so I want hin sold (Should never have bought him in the 1st place).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      They would loan him, but not buy him.
      He is injury prone, so I want hin sold (Should never have bought him in the 1st place).
      Who else is going to buy the beast?
      He needs to be gone cos he's a bad egg. Get him out now for the rest of the season and then try and mug someone else off in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Who else is going to buy the beast?
        He needs to be gone cos he's a bad egg. Get him out now for the rest of the season and then try and mug someone else off in the summer.
        Apparently AC Milan wanted him on loan but a deal couldn't be agreed.
        Think we must be trying to get a fee for him to go on loan.

Comment

We must be freeing up some dough for someone special
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            We must be freeing up some dough for someone special
            Jimmy wants a Full Back and at least 1 more Striker so we are obviously trying to get funds for this to happen.

Comment

My Geordie mate reckons Newcastle have offerered WBA £19million for Berainho tonight.
              WBA don't even pick him anymore so they would gain £19mill for someone who they choose to leave out.

If they get that money and really want Phillips and Sandro, then do the deal for both for £8.5mill

Comment

I think Evil Les is doing bloody well at the mo...

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  My Geordie mate reckons Newcastle have offerered WBA £19million for Berainho tonight.
                  WBA don't even pick him anymore so they would gain £19mill for someone who they choose to leave out.

If they get that money and really want Phillips and Sandro, then do the deal for both for £8.5mill
                  We would be looking for more than £8.5 mil for the pair

Comment

i'm not sure things are that straight forward at west brom at the moment... lots of rumours about differing views on what to do about berahinho and any proceeds from any sale.

Comment

8.5 Mil for both? 12-15 minimum.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        What do you value Phillips at then?

Comment

Sandro will inevitably smash if if/when he moves on, but I'd shift him if he isn't gonna play. Both for 10M would be good business. should try and work McManaman into the deal too.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Behave nass. They are CHAMPIONSHIP players, one of whom is inconsistent and the other a sick note whose a drain on resources. Cut our losses and get some money back to buy some players who actually want to be here and who can take us forward

Comment

What do you value Phillips at then?
                              I very much rate Phillips at no less than 8.5mil, Sandro at 6-7mil
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                Behave nass. They are CHAMPIONSHIP players, one of whom is inconsistent and the other a sick note whose a drain on resources. Cut our losses and get some money back to buy some players who actually want to be here and who can take us forward
                                They are PREMIER LEAGUE players, playing in the championship. Again, I refer you to Phillips' assist and goals run at the end of last season as a testament to that, as well as Sandro having played all but this season in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                                X