Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    8.5 Mil for both? 12-15 minimum.
    We'll end up getting 3-4 Million, we pay over the odds and can't sell anyone or get the fee wanted.

If Sandro was that good why are no clubs coming in to buy him, loan is no good to us, we need to get rid of him & Fer.

Comment

Always a loan isn't it? Guess we ain't learned out lessons about overpaying players when we need to loan out the high earners!

Comment

We don't want that leach Sandro back in the summer, get rid off him so we can make a fresh start in the new season. Or can't we just let him go for free just to get him off the wage bill and out off the club
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          We don't want that leach Sandro back in the summer, get rid off him so we can make a fresh start in the new season. Or can't we just let him go for free just to get him off the wage bill and out off the club
          Ain't that easy mate. If we are paying him 60 grand a week with 2 and a half years to run and the rest of the market reckon he's only worth 40 grand on a 1 year contract then we're lumbered unfortunately!

I plucked those numbers out of the air by the way, I have no idea what we're actually paying Sandro.

Comment

Would want 8 mill for phillips all day long. Few clubs interested and under contract for another 18 months i believe so no panic to sell this window.

The Sandro deal is brilliant as we get him of the wage bill and potentially get a fee for him in the summer as its a loan with a view to a perm.

Newcascastle could transform there team pretty much this window. Townsend on the left, phillips on the right, shelvey was a good signing and if they got Berahnio as well they are laughing.

Backk to QPR though and if we do move these players can see a winger, striker, motta and potential cm coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Always a loan isn't it? Guess we ain't learned out lessons about overpaying players when we need to loan out the high earners!
              Thatīs right. Sandro was personally signed by #evilles, before Les had a position in the club. In fact every bad player we ever signed was part of his grand scheme of running QPR in to the ground. If a few players turn out a success it will be a fluke and he will instruct the puppet manager to never play them again. Soon he will succeed.

#evillesiseternal

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Thatīs right. Sandro was personally signed by #evilles, before Les had a position in the club. In fact every bad player we ever signed was part of his grand scheme of running QPR in to the ground. If a few players turn out a success it will be a fluke and he will instruct the puppet manager to never play them again. Soon he will succeed.

#evillesiseternal

Comment

#evillesiseternal

I never said anything about Les, did I?

Comment

There are some ####ing muppets on here

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Would want 8 mill for phillips all day long. Few clubs interested and under contract for another 18 months i believe so no panic to sell this window..
                      I'm not so sure mate. If we hold onto him now then come the summer he's only got a year left so will be worth less. Plus we could end up in a similar situation to Austin where we push for big money, no-one is interested and then we end up having to cut our losses this time next year....

Comment

No, you are quite right that you did not specifically mention Les Ferdinand. I just find it funny that you still get these moans about how the club "ainīt learned our lessons", implying that they apply to how the club is run now.

The signing of Sandro was the last of Redknappīs transfers. Since then, and the arrival of LF, I do not believe we have signed any BBB's on massive wages, but please correct me if I am wrong.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

No, but since we signed Sandro, we have seen the following changes:
                          Gnanalingam appointed co-chairman
                          Les was appointed DoF
                          Lee Hoos appointed CEO
                          So it actually seems like we have learned our lessons.
                          QPR since 1993
                          WATRB since 2015
                          First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Les and Adolf looking very cosy there. How on Earth has such evil found a home at Loftus Road?

Comment

No, you are quite right that you did not specifically mention Les Ferdinand. I just find it funny that you still get these moans about how the club "ainīt learned our lessons", implying that they apply to how the club is run now.

The signing of Sandro was the last of Redknappīs transfers. Since then, and the arrival of LF, I do not believe we have signed any BBB's on massive wages, but please correct me if I am wrong.
                              Yeah, fair point!

Wasn't digging out Les or any of the current regime with what I said. Just making the point there are clearly still players in our squad on silly money.

Comment

I think we have but you're forgetting that we've still got to let the high earners on the books run down their contracts if no-one is interested in them... If he's got a couple of years left then we're likely to see him around until its finished. A loan is likely the best option as WBA might be prepared to pay his wages for the rest of this season but not want to be tied to him for 3-4 years...

Comment

Working...
                                X