Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Looks nice dont it mate.

I voted for the 70's one so it's disappointing on a personal note, but at least it's better than that Flavio monstrosity of recent times....and I can end my boycott of club merchandise now.
    Another tattoo to get done now though I did not get the previous one but must admit I was just beginning to warm to it a little

Comment

I was just thinking about the new stadium and something that would suit us all.

Let the club build a ground that could fit 40k, but only have 30k seats which means more space around us. If and when we need more capacity, we can start to add the extra seats per block.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Looks nice dont it mate.

I voted for the 70's one so it's disappointing on a personal note, but at least it's better than that Flavio monstrosity of recent times....and I can end my boycott of club merchandise now.
        Yeah I like it a lot Stan. Never liked the other one!!... funny you saying about boycotting the merchandise, I know a few who also done that, me included. Can now get my boy a Rangers bed set and other bits and pieces.. yeah well chuffed I am.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Another tattoo to get done now though I did not get the previous one but must admit I was just beginning to warm to it a little
          Haha close call Isleworth!... Ive been saying for years that ill get that interlocking 'QPR' lettering tattooed, but never have. Might finally do it now...
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            build a ground that could fit 40k, but only have 30k seats which means more space around us. If and when we need more capacity, we can start to add the extra seats per block.
            You've described the definition of 'modular' - which is what TF always said it would be.

Comment

Working...
            X