Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    FAO Jimmy and Hitman,

Can one of you change your avatar please as it's getting a tad confusing telling the two of you apart!

I thank you
    If anything you'll probably get more people using that avatar now
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Some very shorted sighted fans. Arguably second biggest club in west London but within 10years unless we have long term strategy to grow we could be Brentford Yes think about that we could be classed fourth best/big

A move is going to happen just a matter of when and where. We have already missed significant opportunities and sites at Westfield, bbc by Westfield, old white city stadium site and bbc worldwide site. The next best opportunity is OOC a chance to me part of something vibrant, new which offers transport links second to non which is still on our door step.

Those saying don't want a soulless bowl well that's what we will get if we don't secure OOC we will end up at some out of town industrial site like Coventry, Bolton or Reading!!!! So be carful what you wish for as wishing away OOC hinding behind the boring and tedious soulless bowl cliques might just be what we end up with!!! OOC offers us an opportunity to avoid this

I like LR it's what I know and if any one else said what I'm about to I would fly into them but to be frank it's a s hithole with dire facilities and bordering dangerous it's time to move, grow and not be left behind
      Great post west.

Tbf, when I read 72bus's post above I sort of agreed in that I love LR and all it stands for. However, taking a step back and viewing the long term future of the club, we are going to have to move out eventually. Not necessarily to a glamorous 40k seater bowl, we all know that would be OTT and make us look muggy in a half empty stadium. But we will need to get out and into something new. HOPEFULLY we use best endeavors to retain certain traits of LR in keeping the seats very close to the pitch etc (ala the Boavista stadium link I posted above).

A lot of people being dismissive of a new stadium like to spout off about the shiny 40k seater empty soulless bowl, but as I say above, moving to a new ground does not have to be that way.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

FAO Jimmy and Hitman,

Can one of you change your avatar please as it's getting a tad confusing telling the two of you apart!

I thank you
        I will do it Stan. No problem.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          I will do it Stan. No problem.
          I've already done it mate don't worry haha

Comment

Thanks Jim

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Am I the only one who is bewildered why some so called QPR fans always treat any setbacks or bad news for our club with such glee?
              It's unreal isn't it.

Never heard anyone at games/pubs with these opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                It's unreal isn't it.

Never heard anyone at games/pubs with these opinions.
                Same as mate

Hand on heart I have never ever heard a Fernades out chant at a game or anyone #### the board or club off at a pub or coach or train to or from a match and I mix with a very wide circle of people so as I said the ones doing all the bleating are usually the ones who do not attend but heh if it connects them with the club somehow then fair enough I guess

Comment

Same as mate

Hand on heart I have never ever heard a Fernades out chant at a game or anyone #### the board or club off at a pub or coach or train to or from a match and I mix with a very wide circle of people so as I said the ones doing all the bleating are usually the ones who do not attend but heh if it connects them with the club somehow then fair enough I guess
                  Nail on head
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Am I the only one who is bewildered why some so called QPR fans always treat any setbacks or bad news for our club with such glee?
                    Was obvious from the title of the thread who would be all over this one.

Think its a case of the minority shouting loudest, which is why it seems that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      I see the usual hypocrites have crawled out of the woodwork making the usual tut-tutting noises and judging who is a real fan (they! they! they!) and who isn't. Well, for those of them who have not yet completely lost touch with the reality of the last 4 years, let me just point out that no one revels in the setbacks - but those of us without the rose-tinted glasses do revel in the fact that the sheer quantity of the setbacks accumulated over these 4 years clearly indicates that the time is nigh when Tony and the rest of the carpetbaggers will pack their carpet bags and clear off. And that is certainly something real fans with even half a brain are looking forward to
                      Whats the ideal but REALISTIC scenario for you Kirill?

Comment

FAO Jimmy and Hitman,

I thank you
                        Talking of changing vatars, when possible could someone change mine to the new crest. Cheers.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          its a case of the minority shouting loudest
                          As is usually the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Talking of changing vatars, when possible could someone change mine to the new crest. Cheers.
                            There you go Nick.

Comment

There you go Nick.
                              Nice one Stan, cheers mate.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Nice one Stan, cheers mate.
                                Looks nice dont it mate.

I voted for the 70's one so it's disappointing on a personal note, but at least it's better than that Flavio monstrosity of recent times....and I can end my boycott of club merchandise now.

Comment

Working...
                                X