Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    We should never have signed him, we knew what was going to happen, and the fact Harry made us spend well over the odds just really hacked me off!
    j

come on MYU Harry never made the club spend a penny he recomended the players he wanted ,, both Hughs and Redknapp went the way Fernandes wanted the signings to go , the buck lies with him and his constant listening to anybody who impresses him

Comment

How the fark is he only 26??... couldve sworn he was late 20s early 30s!!.... sorry only just seen this.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Is a crock. But not of s hit as are so many of our midfield options.... Bar two others. Maybe a third if used properly.

Comment

I hope we can offload him and Samba, ASAP. Traore, aswell.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Would be the biggest shock in a while if we ever see the beast in the hoops again, another terrible purchase of an overpaid lazy waster, let's hope he's the last ever one

Comment

I don't really understand what is happening with Sandro. Did I miss something. When he and Faurlin were together, I thought they did quite well, though they had difficulty lasting for 90 minutes. Then from what I read he was upset when he was on the bench and not chosen to play. OK I can understand why this would upset some, though at least he wants to play which is more than some members of our team. After that he hasn't played. I think perhaps he should have been fined for pulling a strop, but that should have been the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I don't really understand what is happening with Sandro. Did I miss something. When he and Faurlin were together, I thought they did quite well, though they had difficulty lasting for 90 minutes. Then from what I read he was upset when he was on the bench and not chosen to play. OK I can understand why this would upset some, though at least he wants to play which is more than some members of our team. After that he hasn't played. I think perhaps he should have been fined for pulling a strop, but that should have been the end of it.
                Agree with regards him and Ale playing well together. But if he's a big time Charlie and thinks he's better than sitting on the bench and doing extra training (as the rumors state) then fark him. What sort of statement would it send out to the squad if JFH picked him despite that attitude and refusal to train the requested hours? We have had years of spongers taking the pi$$ and I, for one, am glad we have a manager that won't put up with it, regardless of how good a player he is.

EDIT: Just to note, that's not me having a pop at you at all btw (reading it back sounded like I was, sorry haha). Just my opinion on the matter
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Would be the biggest shock in a while if we ever see the beast in the hoops again, another terrible purchase of an overpaid lazy waster, let's hope he's the last ever one
                  "The beast", sorry Kev mate cant quite put my finger on who you mean??.... bambi on the other hand...
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Sandro = Traore

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Agree with regards him and Ale playing well together. But if he's a big time Charlie and thinks he's better than sitting on the bench and doing extra training (as the rumors state) then fark him. What sort of statement would it send out to the squad if JFH picked him despite that attitude and refusal to train the requested hours? We have had years of spongers taking the pi$$ and I, for one, am glad we have a manager that won't put up with it, regardless of how good a player he is.

EDIT: Just to note, that's not me having a pop at you at all btw (reading it back sounded like I was, sorry haha). Just my opinion on the matter
                      I don't get easily offended. I just feel that perhaps the matter could be handled differently. If he were fined for his misdemeanors (for example each time he refuses to do extra training) I feel sure that he would soon change his attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X