Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro

So, Sandro has a hidden talent.......playing the guitar and at karate! He's not bad in both, however, he did made a name for himself as a footballer, actually being paid good money and provides little. About time a decision is taken on Sandro. Either he play or else, leave for good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLlRbVu5Is&hd=1

I want him to play! Best midfielder we have. Not sure why he isn't playing

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
      I want him to play! Best midfielder we have. Not sure why he isn't playing
      This. On paper at any rate. But seen glimpses. Needs to s hit or get off the pot.

Comment

Is it any wonder he's injured all the time with all those flying karate kicks.

Comment

Sandro. Mr Reliable. what a waste of time and money he is. I give fer #### for being poor but at least fer can take to the field each week for his 60k.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Very under whelmed by Mr Sandro if I'm honest, a spent force and we should collect some dosh before its too late.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think he is our best player, needs to be on the pitch

Comment

waste of money
                injury proned,get rid!

Comment

Top player but never plays, therefore get rid.

Comment

Comes across as a nice bloke, shame he's one of the players who caused issues at the club... 'supposedly'

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      So, Sandro has a hidden talent.......playing the guitar and at karate! He's not bad in both, however, he did made a name for himself as a footballer, actually being paid good money and provides little. About time a decision is taken on Sandro. Either he play or else, leave for good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLlRbVu5Is&hd=1
                      Leave for good!! Part timer needs to be given the boot ASAP! Rich farker pics and chooses when he plays, horrible poisonous part-timer. Dont care how good he is, no place for his sort in the dressing room imo!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We should never have signed him, we knew what was going to happen, and the fact Harry made us spend well over the odds just really hacked me off!

Comment

Hope JFH never signs such overrated mercs.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Comment

Would be some player 100% fit but is a crock and we need to get him off the books sharpish.

With his wages we could have 2 decent players in the squad.

Only at QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X