Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    He only played for about ten minutes.
    Ten minutes more than he gave us in the last seven games he was here.

Comment

Buzzing for him, hope he bangs in the goals and gets himself into the england squad this summer.

"Charlie, Charlie Charlie..."
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Very Happy for Charlie, we all know how good he is it just makes me so angry that we only got 4 million and the club just keeps selling us fans short all the time. He was clearly fit enough to be on the bench and the board were clearly holding him back as they did not want him injured as then no deal. But look at the matches he missed the last few weeks and had he been involved how many more points could we have had. I know water under the bridge and I know he was always going but so sick of the way our board manage everything. Rant over.Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by RodwasGod View Post
          Very Happy for Charlie, we all know how good he is it just makes me so angry that we only got 4 million and the club just keeps selling us fans short all the time. He was clearly fit enough to be on the bench and the board were clearly holding him back as they did not want him injured as then no deal. But look at the matches he missed the last few weeks and had he been involved how many more points could we have had. I know water under the bridge and I know he was always going but so sick of the way our board manage everything. Rant over.Sorry.
          I keep saying this and people won't get it, so we held charlie back as to not risk 4 million , but we got offered 6 million for Matty which was turned down as not enough money, but we are not holding him back to protect his value, and he starts every game still .
          Care to give me a reasonable explanation for this rod mate?
          4 million is more than 8 million in uncles mad crazy world of stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
            Happy for Charles but it stick in the craw a bit that he was unavailable for us for so long recently with "injury" yet he's immediately available for his new owners.
            This!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              This!!
              Not this.

Played ten minutes and was in contention for us two weeks ago at Blackburn. So he was always going to be ready for the bench whoever he was playing for, us or them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Not this.

Played ten minutes and was in contention for us two weeks ago at Blackburn. So he was always going to be ready for the bench whoever he was playing for, us or them.
                Agree will be interesting to see when he plays a full 90 minutes.

Comment

Its our crazy messed up club that just gets curiouser and curiouser. What odds Matty will go on TDD for less than 6 million. You cannot make it up at the moment. Its must be the madness we all love!!

Comment

Working...
                  X