No announcement yet.

Fer king liability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with Henry being our biggest liability today. Can't see how we would be any worse off with faurlin alongside luongo. Henry doesn't even protect very well any more

Comment

Not the worst but not doing enough either IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        Agree with Henry being our biggest liability today. Can't see how we would be any worse off with faurlin alongside luongo. Henry doesn't even protect very well any more
        I agree. Not much of a destroyer in the build up to their goal. However he kept having to play left when they attacked because that joke playing left wing never ever tracked back. Midfield we were s hit. Have been all season.

Comment

wolves had an easy day in midfield we were weak . fer does very little and how he's won caps is a shock to me. ..only wolves final pass , poor finishing and luck got us a draw today

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            You were watching a different game. Or else had your eyes closed. Wolves p issed all over us in midfield. That poor steward that was stretched off put in a better performance than Fer.
            Fer played out wide so I don't see your point. The onus here would be on Henry and Luongo, with Luongo actually playing well today IMO.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Fer played out wide so I don't see your point. The onus here would be on Henry and Luongo, with Luongo actually playing well today IMO.
              Think you're not so much a glass half full guy as glass is overflowing when it's empty type guy...... Fer was in the middle for twenty minutes when we were worse there than with Henry. Wide players in 4231 have to tuck in and track back otherwise you get overrun. Fer didn't and we did. Worse Henry had to keep tracking back left when they broke because Fer wasn't. Hence we were rubbish in midfield. Luongo next to someone quality like Sandro could be or Faurlin in 442 is the only option, but we need to radically overhaul our squad and get some quality in.

Comment

Fer is useless. Don't know how many times he has played like that. A few nice touches and a few good passes and 'he's our most gifted player.'

He is slow, lazy.. He cannot track back. Only time he wins the ball is if someone run into him. When he has the ball he slows the whole game down, there is no drive. How many more times do we have to put up with him???
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

After all the talk about his natural ability, today showed me he just simply can't be arsed. Awful, awful performance from him today.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    After all the talk about his natural ability, today showed me he just simply can't be arsed. Awful, awful performance from him today.
                    Henry for us was a massive negative. There were times when we could really break but the bloke just stood with the ball and after about 4 secs he passed it backwards. This whole thing about he is a player that does the basics and wins the ball. Fu ck me this is not some park on a Sunday morning. Fer wasn't good but the henry boo boys have every right to wonder why the bloke starts. Home games we have got to start with 2 upfront and I liked the look of denzil. He seems like an intelligent footballer, shame he set up yet another show boater in Chery
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Henry for us was a massive negative. There were times when we could really break but the bloke just stood with the ball and after about 4 secs he passed it backwards. This whole thing about he is a player that does the basics and wins the ball. Fu ck me this is not some park on a Sunday morning. Fer wasn't good but the henry boo boys have every right to wonder why the bloke starts. Home games we have got to start with 2 upfront and I liked the look of denzil. He seems like an intelligent footballer, shame he set up yet another show boater in Chery
                      I didn't mention Henry mate? But I agree today Henry was poo. Just so so slow and sloppy on the ball and constantly gave their CMs far too much space. That's not to say he's always awful, I think more often than not he's a bit of a scapegoat and is blamed regardless of his performance. He's a steady player for me. But today he was rubbish.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2