Fer king liability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer king liability

C rap player. Rubbish on the left endlessly failing to track back, which meant the woeful Kelvin had to sit in front of Konchelsky creating more space for then in the middle. Made their wonderful 17 look even better. Then total s hit in the middle. So wish he'd got a straight red for the extra time altercation. Our midfield is so, so s hit. Can't wait to be shot of Fer. Passenger with Kelvin.

Easily the laziest and most over rated player in our squad.

Sincerely hope we never have to see him again.

Comment

Personally think fer should be playing in Henry's position. Henry has had his day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        Personally think fer should be playing in Henry's position. Henry has had his day.
        Played there for twenty minutes. But I wouldn't call it playing.

Comment

Fer and Phillips wouldn't give 2 shits if them 2 were sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            Couldn't disagree more. I'd sooner have Henry CM than Fer. The matter offers nothing defensively at all. Henry keeps our shape and does his job fine. Just not a fashionable name.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fer is an enigma, IMO.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Easily the laziest and most over rated player in our squad.

Sincerely hope we never have to see him again.
                If someone came knocking on the door, the club would've said he was injured.

Let's face it... No one wants him!

Comment

I must have been watching a different game because I thought Fer was really good. Iorfa is massive and didn't have much fun against Fer on the left. Yes, he drifts in and out but he was a general threat all game.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Id play Fer in a normal central midfield position or not at all. #### on the left and anonymous as number 10. Have to get him in the game if he plays and CM will be the only way to do it.

And for the record Nas, he was pony for the majority today, only surpassed by Philips in the couldn't give a toss lazy ####er stakes.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      I must have been watching a different game because I thought Fer was really good. Iorfa is massive and didn't have much fun against Fer on the left. Yes, he drifts in and out but he was a general threat all game.
                      Only player on the pitch who was really good was Van La Parra. Fer wasn't really good, he was average as per.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Only player on the pitch who was really good was Van La Parra. Fer wasn't really good, he was average as per.
                        I'm talking relative to our side. I honestly thought the only player who really disappointed me was Henry today.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm talking relative to our side. I honestly thought the only player who really disappointed me was Henry today.
                          Add Konchesky and Phillips to the list aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Smithies had a good game for us, and Polter had a very good 1st half. Luongo also pretty decent.

Comment

You were watching a different game. Or else had your eyes closed. Wolves p issed all over us in midfield. That poor steward that was stretched off put in a better performance than Fer.

Comment

Working...
                              X