What Fer has to say..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Fer is / can be a quality player, no doubting that. However he was very poor for us this season up until recently when he seems to have picked up slightly. Hopefully this continues as he has the potential to be a real asset in this league. Disappointment so far though.
    Perhaps his lack of form could be down to his recovery from injury and adapting to this new league.
    His recent form could suggest he is now ready to play at his best again.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Perhaps his lack of form could be down to his recovery from injury and adapting to this new league.
      Indeed, In his last 4 starts against Ipswich, Huddersfield, Blackburn and Rotherham, he's got a goal and two assists, as well as an average whoscored.com rating of 7.35 which is very impressive. Hopefully a sign of things to come. I might do a performance change review on him if he keeps it up.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Hopefully mate
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X