What Fer has to say..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    People will disagree again, but to me, he is our most naturally gifted player. Someone capable of just running at his man and be so agile doing so despite his size. The issue is that he hasn't adapted well enough to the league but if he can, he'd be a huge huge asset to the squad.
    He hasn't got the flair to be a QPR No10 . I'd quite happily swap him for someone who has .

Comment

Fer is / can be a quality player, no doubting that. However he was very poor for us this season up until recently when he seems to have picked up slightly. Hopefully this continues as he has the potential to be a real asset in this league. Disappointment so far though.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
        And he rides and he rides !
        He looks through his window, what does he see? He sees Harry Redknapp giving him the thumbs up.

Comment

I'd rather keep Fer than Sandro.. but i suppose that isnt the point

Comment

The problem is, we all know he's got ability but he's a lazy ####er, who's become even more lazy and looks disinterested at this level. It's not about adapting to the league, what a load of shite.

If he had his head on, he'd get 15+ goals as a number 10 in this league. The problem is, he can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              Everybody hated Hoilett for at least 2 years - now he is becoming god - could the same happen with Fer
              God haha. Nah, he's still shite.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                He hasn't got the flair to be a QPR No10 . I'd quite happily swap him for someone who has .
                you think he hasn't got flair? You must have missed him last season because he just kept going for the skills. When on song, he loves pulling off skills and taking on his man. Definitely got flair in abundance, people just assume he doesn't because of his build.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  Everybody hated Hoilett for at least 2 years - now he is becoming god - could the same happen with Fer
                  No doubt about it. All players go through good and bad spells. Fer is probably our most talented player when on song. Stick with the lad, he'll come good, and if hes expressing a desire to stay, so much the better.

Comment

He usually gets injured when he starts hitting any kind of form so...anytime now

He would be a good squad player for a prem club that don't have to depend on him week in week out.
                    Last edited by Brian Wilson; 22-01-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      This is a tricky one,IMO.
                      What's tricky Shania?
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

People will disagree again, but to me, he is our most naturally gifted player. Someone capable of just running at his man and be so agile doing so despite his size. The issue is that he hasn't adapted well enough to the league but if he can, he'd be a huge huge asset to the squad.
                        Nas, do you have any data or stats to back up your claim, or are you relying on your eyes for once like the rest of us 😀
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Useless ####. Massive dissapointment. Big Fee and Huge wages. Hasn't done enough to deserve any praise. Sooner we get rid the better. If he is as good as some say why hasn't he been snapped up??
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Only wants to stay because he's on a wedge he won't be offered elsewhere (IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Nas, do you have any data or stats to back up your claim, or are you relying on your eyes for once like the rest of us ��
                              I've always combined what I've seen with my eyes with what the stats say. The stats fully back up everything I've said regarding Fer. Last season, not only was he our most talented player on the pitch visually based on my eyes, but the stats had him as our overall best performer and with plenty of good reasons: He made more successful dribbles per game than Yaya Toure, Mane, Lamela, Willian, David Silva, etc. Basically of the 279 players who have played a minimum game time above the average of Prem players last season, he was 19th in the list playing for a Long Ball team. That is mighty impressive. Add in 6 goals, the fact that he made 1.6 key passes per game from things that aren't crossing or set pieces (11th best in the league), he was fouled the 12th most times in the league. All this while still making over 2 tackles per game (Joey Barton, supposed king of hard work at loftus road made one more per game) when only George Boyd, Lamela, Cabella and Sammy Ameobi played in similar attacking positions and made more than him; made 1.2 interceptions per game and was the 3rd highest winner of aerial duels In the positions he played for us (out wide and attacking mid).

So all in all, yea, he's without a doubt our most talented player and anyone who paid attention to what he did last season would tell you the same. I hope for our sake he gets back to that form because he is actually a brilliant player.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

For a change, I agree with you.
                                The championship is different from the Premiership, but if Fer can adapt, which he now serms to be doing, as well as stay fit, he should be a match winner in this league.
                                He can play as the attacking midfielder in the current 433 or as a support striker in a 4411.

Comment

Working...
                                X