Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    I'd personally give him a 1 year deal on championship money.. If he continues to impress I'd then consider a longer deal
    I think he'd personally tell you to fck off ! no offence .

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
      I think he'd personally tell you to fck off ! no offence .
      Exactly. I keep reading on here fans saying the club should only offer this or demand a player signs that - we had a lot of this talk about Charlie and an extension to his contract - but the bottom line is a player doesn't have to sign. Take away inflated wages and we are not a very attractive option - there is always someone out there desperate enough to pay hefty wages to so-so players.

Comment

I'd personally give him a 1 year deal on championship money.. If he continues to impress I'd then consider a longer deal
        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

I think 1 year contract is the worst for us - then he can walk next summer for free - say if he plays blinders next season

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
            I think 1 year contract is the worst for us - then he can walk next summer for free - say if he plays blinders next season
            He could of walked for free every day since the last day of last season, he was put up on offer for a free transfer.

Comment

Hoilett is cr@p
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If he really wants to stay and knuckle down then I would say a 1 year deal on say £20k a week with the option of 2 more years which the club activate based on performances/goals/assists etc.

That way if he has a blinder he can't hold us to ransom and/or we don't lose him on a free

Comment

He could have upped his game to generate some interest and get a move away.

Comment

Give him a handful of nuts.

Comment

That's what I would offer or perhaps a 2 year deal, but the chances are he would turn it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        If the figures of £60k are to be believed, we obviously arnt going to pay anywhere near that again. I wonder if he can keep himself motivated at the club after earning 60 bags each week, to then earning 20 (figure i guess we would be looking around).

Max one year deal, but dont see it happening with the difference in money. Wouldn't be surprised to see him move to the MLS
                        I'm not sure how much of an option MLS is at this point, he has stated he would like to return home at some stage of his career but with his better play he has probably priced himself out of regular salary cap wages in MLS, I don't think any Canadian team would bring him in as a DP which means unlimited wages!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          If we could get shot this week his wages off the books would like a transfer fee
                          This is bang on!

I really doubt we'd be able to retain him on a salary that is fitting for what he brings to the table. What he's earning now is so massively over inflated he'd have to come down to about 30% of what he's currently getting. That won't happen, he'll go on a free and a club in the bottom half of the Prem or over in the Bundesliga will take a punt on him on a bosman at 30 or 40 bags a week!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 23-01-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X