X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

Isn't he out of contract this summer?
    Should he get a new contract or walk?

Hope we can sell him and get some money.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Hope we can sell him and get some money.
      We wont be getting any cash for him, his deal is up this Summer. Personally I think he deserves a new deal, really enjoyed having him here this season.

Between him and Hall they've are up there for my POTY award nomination.

Comment

Don't think he will be kept on as they are likely to want him off the wage bill. He will go for free and end up at a lower Prem side

Comment

Hopefully get a few quid this month.. Hope we don't give him a new contract.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

If we could get shot this week his wages off the books would like a transfer fee

Comment

I'd personally give him a 1 year deal on championship money.. If he continues to impress I'd then consider a longer deal

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                I'd personally give him a 1 year deal on championship money.. If he continues to impress I'd then consider a longer deal
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Hopefully get a few quid this month.. Hope we don't give him a new contract.
                  Not sure why people keep saying we are going to get a few quid for him this month?? Never going to happen, people arent begging for his services like Chaz.

Also a shame, the player has done well. IMO worth giving him a 2 year extension if he accepts a lower deal. (We also dont know what hes on at this level).

Comment

if a deal could be done to shift his wages down to something sensible, then i'd want him to stay. on his current terms, then he needs to go...

Comment

He would need to accept a lower deal but if so we should renew without a doubt.

Comment

He's been available on a free since the summer with no takers as he's on huge wages.

Not a chance he'll be here next season, he'll get a decent deal somewhere on big money. It's no coincidence he's actually started doing alright when his contract is up eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          He's been available on a free since the summer with no takers as he's on huge wages.

Not a chance he'll be here next season, he'll get a decent deal somewhere on big money. It's no coincidence he's actually started doing alright when his contract is up eh!
                          Glad I'm not the only one!!
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Give him 2 year contract.

Comment

If the figures of £60k are to be believed, we obviously arnt going to pay anywhere near that again. I wonder if he can keep himself motivated at the club after earning 60 bags each week, to then earning 20 (figure i guess we would be looking around).

Max one year deal, but dont see it happening with the difference in money. Wouldn't be surprised to see him move to the MLS

Comment

Working...
                              X