No announcement yet.

Bamford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie got 18 last year... had scored 10 this year before he left... not entirely sure you have been deprived..

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Not sure Bamfors is yet good nough for the prem. Could thrive from througballs from a rejuvenated Chery or even Hoilett IMO.
      Whilst we drop Polter/Washington or both for a loan player? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Charlie got 18 last year... had scored 10 this year before he left... not entirely sure you have been deprived..
        Been largely s hit since Wembley, hasn't it?

Comment

Deprived of good football mate one man knocking 28 goals in a season and a half doesn't put the on field dross into the realms of entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            2 things Mac are we really in for him ? or does it have to be a loan ? well here's a 3rd are the scum that keen to keep him after his failure to impress in the premier league at C/P
            We were deffo in for him mate and we have been turned down which I think is a huge shame, the more better players the better imho.

Comment

Haggling

Comment

Deprived of good football mate one man knocking 28 goals in a season and a half doesn't put the on field dross into the realms of entertainment
                Totally agree but i dont think Bamford = guarantee of entertaining football thats all.

Comment

Totally agree but i dont think Bamford = guarantee of entertaining football thats all.
                  Your'e right on that but the more players that carry a threat to the opposition will go a long way to opening out a blend of football that can entertain and excite fans

Comment

Your'e right on that but the more players that carry a threat to the opposition will go a long way to opening out a blend of football that can entertain and excite fans
                    I think fans get more enjoyment out of watching their own (Polter and Washington) than the scum's loan players

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Been largely s hit since Wembley, hasn't it?
                      Amen to that and Wembley aside the two seasons prior to that dire as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        I think fans get more enjoyment out of watching their own (Polter and Washington) than the scum's loan players
                        No I don't want to loan him I just get the feeling they don't see him as 1st team material after his flop at C/P , it wouldn't come as a shock to me if he didn't come in on a permanent deal if we get a descent price for Phillips

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          No I don't want to loan him I just get the feeling they don't see him as 1st team material after his flop at C/P , it wouldn't come as a shock to me if he didn't come in on a permanent deal if we get a descent price for Phillips
                          In that case he would be more than welcomed

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            I said in another thread the reason it hasn't happened is due to Bamford waiting for a Premier League club. If that doesn't materialise then don't be surprised to see him here for the last 3 months.
                            Id be surprised if a Premiership club goes in for him now after his flop at Palace (who are hardly blessed with decent strikers).
                            He can perhaps join Villa or Swansea.

Comment

• Gone to Norwich for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Id be surprised if a Premiership club goes in for him now after his flop at Palace (who are hardly blessed with decent strikers).
                                He can perhaps join Villa or Swansea.
                                Swansea are after Gayle, and nobody and rightfully so is joining Villa right now. To me they are in a worse position squad wise than us. We are rebuidling, they will have to get rid of all the dross players they have which is basically the whole squad. I would say Ayew and Traore will be their only easy sells. Perhaps Agbonlahor too.

Comment

Working...
                                X