Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Believe We Will Kick Right On After Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Steady yet forever the optimist - through the good times and the bad. That's me mate.
    Lucky you.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      And long may your support continue, but please then support the club as opposed to just berating it at every turn.
      #### off and go play trains withgthat ###### he knows who he is

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Don't rise to it bill.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Got to admit it is a bit of a relief though bill, so needed that win.
          Had enough Kmc be lucky to many ######s on here

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Lucky you.
            I know. I count my blessings every day.

What did you make of the performance today? 2nd half sounded very encouraging on the comms. Looking forward to watching the game back tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              We all know this club, hence why we tolerate the many bad times and why we want to rejoice at the slightest good result.
              You have seen an awful lot since 62, therefore you of all people should be used to some of the tosh we have witnessed lately.
              Not going to repeat myself as to what I think of this present croc of crap but
              what I strongly object to is certain cretins on here that are such happy clappers
              it makes me sick and being called a senile old fart is not cricket so Fraggy
              and Myu wgat do you think of that go on ban me I could not give a ####

Comment

Oh dear
                For the record, this guy started on me for no reason when he misread one of my posts. That's how the little spat started. I've told him to put me on ignore, he hasn't. It's upto him.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I've put an explanation on the slug out thread, that's it from me on the subject.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'd really love to know what's under the second set of # but I can't imagine it would be the nicest thing to hear. Irrespective, I did say, I hope you continue supporting and in doing so, support the team. I'm just hopeful of maintaining your support as it should be, by support and not negativity. I can't imagine you'd want to be negative so I hope you don't end up having to constantly be, as I have seen is the case recently. I did not insult you here, nor did I grief you, I merely said that I hope you do find ways to support and constructively criticise as opposed to the way it has come across recently.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Oh dear
                      For the record, this guy started on me for no reason when he misread one of my posts. That's how the little spat started. I've told him to put me on ignore, he hasn't. It's upto him.
                      Stop baiting people then, no matter what the post is you try a spin it to something only you wants to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I'd really love to know what's under the second set of # but I can't imagine it would be the nicest thing to hear. Irrespective, I did say, I hope you continue supporting and in doing so, support the team. I'm just hopeful of maintaining your support as it should be, by support and not negativity. I can't imagine you'd want to be negative so I hope you don't end up having to constantly be, as I have seen is the case recently. I did not insult you here, nor did I grief you, I merely said that I hope you do find ways to support and constructively criticise as opposed to the way it has come across recently.
                        As I say fella's been an R since 1962 and this whippersnapper talks to him like this? Christ on a bike. Am I alone in being offended? Worth a short ban IMHO.

Comment

As I say fella's been an R since 1962 and this whippersnapper talks to him like this? Christ on a bike. Am I alone in being offended? Worth a short ban IMHO.
                          No your not alone. Don't know bout a ban but needs to be told.

No respect.....
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Patronising, aint it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              I know. I count my blessings every day.

What did you make of the performance today? 2nd half sounded very encouraging on the comms. Looking forward to watching the game back tomorrow.
                              Haha. You're right to. Yes. Was fuming over Charlie, so not in the right frame of mind initially. That was reinforced by what seemed a poor first half performance according to comms. Will watch the 90 tmw. If QPR Player don't try to show me West Ham. Pleased with the win. But also amazed..... Have long thought Luongo should play CM. All other pairings have been complete pants. And much of our problem going forward all season. No creativity or spark. Hoping things turn around. Especially if there are incoming championship quality strikers. But I was downcast after we beat MKD earlier on, because the performance was soooo poor, so the win in itself isn't sufficient to cheer me right up sadly. Think some happier clappers think that we moaners like moaning. This one doesn't. I want a well run club, a hardworking squad, and wins and draws. It's that simple. Happy we got something today. We go again, as they'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                                Stop baiting people then, no matter what the post is you try a spin it to something only you wants to hear.
                                Another one who seems to be a tad obsessed. Bit creepier than Bill though.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2