Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With 21 games left – what is the game plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    We will wil over half our remaining home games and that will, be more than enough
    Come on Kev stop procrastinating and give us the list which home games

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Come on Kev stop procrastinating and give us the list which home games
      Your normally so confident and direct so spill the beans

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Yes
        No

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Your normally so confident and direct so spill the beans
          Told you in the other negative thread you doom mongers are in. Five or six home wins, one away win and one draw at home and away. Sorted. Bring this up in April when we are safe and quote me, cos I'll be bringing up all the we will be relegated/ bottom 8 posts.

Comment

Told you in the other negative thread you doom mongers are in. Five or six home wins, one away win and one draw at home and away. Sorted. Bring this up in April when we are safe and quote me, cos I'll be bringing up all the we will be relegated/ bottom 8 posts.
            I hope I don't have to but I will like you if we are bottom 8/relegated.

By the way points prediction next three games....go on be brave

Comment

We are in trouble no doubt about it the table don't lie I'm expecting a relegation battle no win in 7 is very concerning
              R's

Comment

We all hope you are right Kev, but what have you seen so far that makes you think we'll get those results? Seriously. I don't think we'll drop, but have to admit that is heart ruling head at the moment. If you always concede and can't score you've had it.

Comment

We are dreadful at the moment and have no one in the first 11 who can change it and that could be a major difference in the 2nd half of the season as the management seem clueless to how to stop the run we are on.

Comment

Survival, lose next week and the Noise to have JFH sacked will be deafening

Comment

Working...
                    X