No announcement yet.

Deal for Washington close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would still like to see a lot more of JET, but for what ever reason aint getting game time. Something definitely aint right there behind the scense!!....

Anyway - young, English, good goal return, surely £3mil in the modern game is a bit of a steal??... also am I right in thinking 64 goals in 60 games for St Ives?? Ok its St Ives but fark me thats still 1 heck of an eye for goal...
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Washington done and almost dusted

Sky reporting personal terms and fee agreed, Medical this evening.

Comment

• great news. hopefully announced tonight
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Contrary to claims I can assure you talk of #pufc striker, Connor Washington, going to #QPR are wide of the mark
          That's from journo on Twitter who called JFH to us early doors. Looks like he's off to Reading. We're probably looking at 34 yr old Italian journeyman striker
          You gave us an assurance that talk about Washington coming to us is wide of the mark. What do you make of today's development, and what is the latest on the 34 yr old Italian journeyman striker?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deridene View Post
            Sky reporting personal terms and fee agreed, Medical this evening.
            Welcome to the party

Comment

• SSN says medical is tonight

I like this new way of doing deals.. Fee agreed.. Personal terms agreed and medical all on the same day

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                SSN says medical is tonight

I like this new way of doing deals.. Fee agreed.. Personal terms agreed and medical all on the same day

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  SSN says medical is tonight

#JFH Out!

(Sorry not a fan of all the # thingys but couldnt resist)
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• the quicker its done, the less chance is of another club hijacking the deal

Comment

• Hitman, stick moon straight to the top of the itk table son. Great shout mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Hitman, stick moon straight to the top of the itk table son. Great shout mate.
                        #only1moon
                        #itklegend
                        #1militkpoints

well done fella

Comment

• Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                          If I'm honest don't hear that much these days, but got told this and am passing it on.
                          Great.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Had never heard of him before his name was mentioned on this forum so cant get overly excited.

Few decent judges of character on this forum giving him their backing so for now that will do for me. Hopefully we tie it up sharpish and move onto the next deal

Comment

• #HesNoPeterCrouchThough

#RightSort

#OneLastPayday

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Had never heard of him before his name was mentioned on this forum so cant get overly excited.

Few decent judges of character on this forum giving him their backing so for now that will do for me. Hopefully we tie it up sharpish and move onto the next deal
                                He's works his nuts off like Mackie does and chases everything but much more of natural scorer than mackie was.

He's not Charlie's level but would put him on par with a wells type of player. 12-15 goals guaranteed per year and might mature into a 20 season a year goalscorer with maturity at championship level.

Still young at 23 so lots of potential which is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X