Didn't Mittal agree a deal to buy the club then Briatori and Eclestone upped the agreed fee ? Which Mittal wouldn't have
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR co owner buys stake in Los Angels FC
Collapse
X
-
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mittal-wont-held-ransom-briatore-5985539LAKSHMI Mittal is unlikely to make any fresh bid to take control of QPR – unless majority shareholders Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore invite him back to the table.Comment
-
I thought I read recently that Amit and Vanisha had split or divorced or something?
If so, it would be unlikely that Mittal snr would be well disposed enough to Amit to pursue a joint venture like buying QPR.Comment
-
Someone posted a week ago that everything is okay, I'm just not sure if he/they would like to buy into QPR now?
Think we missed that window.
Can't believe Tango & Cash wanted 70 million for QPR, I guess that's what Tony paid to buy us then?Comment
-
If anything they have the power to make it happen.Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
Comment