Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR co owner buys stake in Los Angels FC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dogsrrs
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2013
    • 6671

    #16
    Didn't Mittal agree a deal to buy the club then Briatori and Eclestone upped the agreed fee ? Which Mittal wouldn't have

    Comment

    • jmelanie
      Gold Seat
      • Aug 2011
      • 7525

      #17
      LAKSHMI Mittal is unlikely to make any fresh bid to take control of QPR – unless majority shareholders Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore invite him back to the table.

      Comment

      • 12321
        Silver Seat
        • May 2012
        • 1452

        #18
        Originally posted by bhujio
        I doubt Mr Mittal will ever buy QPR outright.
        He is not interested in it and only bought shares to occupy Amit and give him a hobby but Amit has now got the QPR bug but father in law will not let him in too deeply.
        I thought I read recently that Amit and Vanisha had split or divorced or something?
        If so, it would be unlikely that Mittal snr would be well disposed enough to Amit to pursue a joint venture like buying QPR.

        Comment

        • MYU
          Administrator
          • Mar 2009
          • 43466

          #19
          Originally posted by 12321
          I thought I read recently that Amit and Vanisha had split or divorced or something?
          If so, it would be unlikely that Mittal snr would be well disposed enough to Amit to pursue a joint venture like buying QPR.
          Someone posted a week ago that everything is okay, I'm just not sure if he/they would like to buy into QPR now?

          Think we missed that window.

          Can't believe Tango & Cash wanted 70 million for QPR, I guess that's what Tony paid to buy us then?

          Comment

          • dogsrrs
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2013
            • 6671

            #20
            I think our most recent investers bought into QPR to get a slice of O A C , the Mittals on the other hand just bought into a football club but now with maybe that being a gateway into O A C they may see it being more a attractive proposition

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #21
              Originally posted by dogsrrs
              I think our most recent investers bought into QPR to get a slice of O A C , the Mittals on the other hand just bought into a football club but now with maybe that being a gateway into O A C they may see it being more a attractive proposition
              If anything they have the power to make it happen.

              Comment

              • jmelanie
                Gold Seat
                • Aug 2011
                • 7525

                #22
                Originally posted by MYU
                Someone posted a week ago that everything is okay, I'm just not sure if he/they would like to buy into QPR now?

                Think we missed that window.

                Can't believe Tango & Cash wanted 70 million for QPR, I guess that's what Tony paid to buy us then?
                According to this he paid 35m

                The Malaysian entrepreneur Tony Fernandes has been confirmed as the new QPR owner after buying Bernie Ecclestone's 66% stake in the club

                Comment

                • upperloft
                  Silver Seat
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 1255

                  #23
                  Would love to see Will Ferrell on our board.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

                  Comment

                  • MYU
                    Administrator
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 43466

                    #24
                    Originally posted by upperloft
                    Would love to see Will Ferrell on our board.
                    Do we really need anymore actors at QPR?

                    Comment

                    • upperloft
                      Silver Seat
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 1255

                      #25
                      Originally posted by MYU
                      Do we really need anymore actors at QPR?
                      Would be funny though.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

                      Comment

                      • Kirill
                        W12 Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 19359

                        #26
                        Originally posted by upperloft
                        Would be funny though.
                        I imagine Ferrell in goal instead of Green.
                        That should improve attendances.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

                        http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                        How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                        Comment

                        Working...