No announcement yet.

Is Mittal a "fit and proper person"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Mason needs to chill out on the Daily Mail binging!

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
      I find it quite amusing that someone who claims to know right from wrong chooses to form his views on issues by reading reports from the media yet passes up the opportunity to read a first hand, verified transcript of the F1 hearing and the evidence offered therein.

The day that I have to resort to reading The Sun in order to find out what my view on life should be, they won't need to cart me off, I'll already have checked myself in.

I don't understand what on earth this comment has to do with my post. I never mentioned the Sun or indeed the media (though I happen to work in it) or indeed the F1 transcript. Infact I don't even know what you are trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
        I don't see that the original post is seeking to portray Mittal in a negative light at all, the last line in the original post quite clearly states that. I think what it is trying to do is highlight the hypocrisy in so many of the posts on this and other MBs seeking to justify a willingness to see Flav fed to the lions on the basis of his actions in F1.

There may be one or two F1 nuts who hold that view, although most of those actually appear to suggest that cheating to gain an advantage is not exactly uncommon in that sport, and that Flav's treatment is more down to personal vendetta than anything else.

The rest should perhaps just wind their heads in, and be honest enough to say that they don't like Flav and the way he runs our club, and would be very happy to see him out the door for whatever reason and irrespective of what the impact might be upon our club.
        Good post and thanks for this response, when I copied this thread from LFW that was exactly the way I wanted it to be interpreted.

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        I don't understand what on earth this comment has to do with my post. I never mentioned the Sun or indeed the media (though I happen to work in it) or indeed the F1 transcript. Infact I don't even know what you are trying to say.
        It wasn't a reference to you, it was a reference to PaulMason using a report in the Sun to start on a previous thread he started.
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 10-10-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Oh OK wilco, apologies.

Anyway, hopefully Paul realises he's been a v naughty boy and we can all move on now...

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            lol cheers W12_Ranger, yes I am definitely an F1 nerd. In my personal opinion Mosley had two objectives this season (his final one, he steps down in a week or so) and that was to get rid of his old enemies Ron Dennis and Flavio Briatore before he left office. Job done in both cases, for now. Let's see what happens in a real court or when Max leaves.
            I seem to think that Max may have set Flavio up as he knows Flavio can't prove anything, was PK and Mr X paid off, that's the question I want to know?

If you watch F1, you can see something is not quite right here and we all know Max wanted Flavio out, that's why I find this story funny.

Flavio should have gone in that hearing and asked Max 'Did you pay to get me out and was it a setup'?

Comment

Working...
            X