Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Green going
Collapse
X
-
Exactly thisAnother fallacy I'm afraid. Green does not stay rooted to his line and comes for/catches as many crosses as the next 'keeper. I guarantee you, no matter who replaces Green, they will be far from perfect, will make their own share of mistakes and the team will not be improved noticeably from now. Oh, and within a month or two we will be treated to the same expert analysis about the ability of whomsoever is fortunate enough to be our number 1.I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
Comment
-
I don't get it Jimmy the love in with him you would think he's some Rangers stalwart the way some defend him no matter how he has performed. The defence put up for Green in comparison to the distain Les a proper rangers legend gets is bizarre
I have slated Adel in the past but at least he will be remembered when Green goes he will be forgotten in no time when we get a reliable keeper between the sticksComment
-
Blimey is he still hereI don't get it Jimmy the love in with him you would think he's some Rangers stalwart the way some defend him no matter how he has performed. The defence put up for Green in comparison to the distain Les a proper rangers legend gets is bizarre
I have slated Adel in the past but at least he will be remembered when Green goes he will be forgotten in no time when we get a reliable keeper between the sticksComment
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Another fallacy I'm afraid. Green does not stay rooted to his line and comes for/catches as many crosses as the next 'keeper. I guarantee you, no matter who replaces Green, they will be far from perfect, will make their own share of mistakes and the team will not be improved noticeably from now. Oh, and within a month or two we will be treated to the same expert analysis about the ability of whomsoever is fortunate enough to be our number 1.
absolute tosh of the highest orderComment
-
-
Same mate. It's bizarre. I just don't get it personally. The rose tinted glasses brigade are not a minority it seems.I don't get it Jimmy the love in with him you would think he's some Rangers stalwart the way some defend him no matter how he has performed. The defence put up for Green in comparison to the distain Les a proper rangers legend gets is bizarre
I have slated Adel in the past but at least he will be remembered when Green goes he will be forgotten in no time when we get a reliable keeper between the sticks
I do believe after his latest points losing gaffe though, the tide is starting to turn. People talk about his good points, and rightly so. But for arguably the best paid keeper in the championship, and no doubt more than a lot of PL keepers he is an absolute calamity.
100% yes. We should be giving him a run, building his confidence and fazing Green out of the equation.
Comment
-
-
Yeah I agree but if by some miracle man city or arsenal come in for green we are going to need another keeper for cover mate.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Comment