No announcement yet.

Sandro and Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasn't Charlie already said on live TV he's not going anywhere this season?

And why would he? He's a free agent soon and stands to make a fortune.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      Hasn't Charlie already said on live TV he's not going anywhere this season?

And why would he? He's a free agent soon and stands to make a fortune.

Always a possibility that a moneybags PL club would pay Austin that signing on fee he expects in the summer now though.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Personally think we are realistically looking at more like:

£5m Sandro.
        £5m Phillips (although don't think we will sell him).
        £4m Fer.
        £5m Charlie.
        Zero for Green.
        Zero for Caulker.
        Jheez mate, you sound like hits with those predictions XD
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Personally would keep Sandro. Caulker can go though, would take what we paid for him.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Jheez mate, you sound like hits with those predictions XD
            Haha, it's true though. Does anybody actually believe somebody is going to give us £7m for Phillips? Or £6m for Fer? Or £8m for Caulker? Would be nice, but it just aint happening.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

About 10m combined

Comment

We won't get anything more than £5m for anyone other than Austin.

Comment

Sandro will go for like 2 million. With an injury record like his I'm surprised teams will be even after him.

Comment

Haha, it's true though. Does anybody actually believe somebody is going to give us £7m for Phillips? Or £6m for Fer? Or £8m for Caulker? Would be nice, but it just aint happening.
                    True only club that would do deals like that is us!!!!! Suppose we could always buy them off ourselves

Comment

I think that with Phillips and Caulker, don't put it past clubs to overpay for well aged British Prospects. Anything to up the numbers for that Quota.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I think that with Phillips and Caulker, don't put it past clubs to overpay for well aged British Prospects. Anything to up the numbers for that Quota.
                        I agree NAs. I think we could recoup the 8 mill for caulker and a good 7 mill for phillips.

Be sad to see phillips go as easily best winger at the club and twice the player of hoilett even when he doesnt look too bothered.

Comment

Both thieves. Move them on.

Comment

See the beast is having a blinder of a time playing the guitar in a pub with the soccer am lot tonight.

Comment

Don't know why we just don't lower our asking price for Caulker.
                              Liverpool needed backup in defence and Klopp wanted Caulker!!

Why not just try and get some money back for him by letting him go ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                See the beast is having a blinder of a time playing the guitar in a pub with the soccer am lot tonight.
                                Need to lower his price tag as well and easily get bids from
                                Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X