JFH in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Perhaps if fans weren't so reckless in their hatred and just gave him time, it wouldn't be so difficult for him to win them back. My opinions are that the fans here make it so difficult to be the manager because there is no support, no constructive criticism, just constant abuse. Would be nice to see us give the team some positive energy once in a while when things aren't going well.
    All some of our 'fans' know (and love) is giving abuse
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Surely if we have made a mistake appointing him then reversing the decision has to better than letting the rot set in and harming the club long term. The Ramsay appointment was the start of this and the D.O.F has done nothing to settle it down at all and we are watching truly dire football and a club that has no identity at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Surely if we have made a mistake appointing him then reversing the decision has to better than letting the rot set in and harming the club long term. The Ramsay appointment was the start of this and the D.O.F has done nothing to settle it down at all and we are watching truly dire football and a club that has no identity at all.
        Keep changing managers and that'll what we'll be identified for! It's been that way for years now and we need to settle THAT down. We need to let whoevers in charge build that identity we want and don't be quick to cry "sack him sack him" when times are rough. Let them get on with it.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Perhaps if fans weren't so reckless in their hatred and just gave him time, it wouldn't be so difficult for him to win them back. My opinions are that the fans here make it so difficult to be the manager because there is no support, no constructive criticism, just constant abuse. Would be nice to see us give the team some positive energy once in a while when things aren't going well.

Agree other then Gutless Green he's a #### and deserves abuse. I would like to see him crying on the pitch

Comment

As long as JFH continues to play The Polt I'm happy.

Comment

That avatar ha ha

Comment

Working...
              X