JFH in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH in

Unlike some idiots on here I'm prepared to give him more than 6 games. It's quite embarrassing what some have been saying on here.

I trust that we'll bring in some players this month and in the summer to add to our highly unbalanced squad and I see us challenging for promotion next season. This club needs a long term plan and a new philosophy...that won't be implemented over night.

So if we somehow went up with Warnock. We would've had another summer overhaul because our squad is shyte and we'd be straight back down to the championship...same old story. Warnock was a quick fix, set us up to not concede until we appointed a new manager. That was it.

Get off their backs and support the team, abuse will do absolutely nothing but hold us back. Be patient.

In JFH we trust.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Well said at last some sense !

Comment

6 games & people saying JFH out makes me think they are either A) mentally challenged or B) little spoils b@stards

Said it so many times. We are top of the league for ar$ehole fans.

Comment

i agree, we have to give him the rest of the season now but that bellend les and has to go. and he can take the pe teacher with him.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          i agree, we have to give him the rest of the season now but that bellend les and has to go. and he can take the pe teacher with him.
          All the faith by Phoney has been put in him. He's going nowhere, whilst at the same time surrounded himself with pals / allies to strengthen his position. Paul Hall, Perry Suckling, Ramsey, JFH & his assistant.

Everyone knew Pearson wouldn't get the job as he wouldn't take nonsense off of a man who's never been more than a coach after hanging up his boots.

Comment

Backing him with blind faith is as silly as demanding his head. The fact of the matter is that it has been proper s hit since he was appointed. He has a lot to do to win most fans back. I've never seen so many people so f acked off both before and after Huddersfield.

Comment

I agree with the sentiment that 6 games I far to early to be pulling trigger.

My opinion will remain the same that this was not the right appointment and its a train crash waiting to happen. All this jfh the savour ect doesn't sit to well with me as warnock managed to get much more out of the same group of players than he is.

He deserves jan and the summer but atm he just reminds me of ramsey so much.

Doesn't make me a bad fan or a idiot just expressing my opinion and so far under hi
              I haven't been impressed one but apart from the Brighton game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Backing him with blind faith is as silly as demanding his head. The fact of the matter is that it has been proper s hit since he was appointed. He has a lot to do to win most fans back. I've never seen so many people so f acked off both before and after Huddersfield.
                I'd rather back than sack after such a short period of time. Hasn't been that #### until Huddersfield. Brighton game we were excellent going forward IMO..yes it was just one game but that's what we can play like at our full potential. JFH needs better players if we're to start scoring more goals and winning more games.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Actually we lost both games when we went for a late winner. Bad luck and goalkeeping.
                  Good to have JFH here.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

My opinion will remain the same that this was not the right appointment and its a train crash waiting to happen. All this jfh the savour ect doesn't sit to well with me as warnock managed to get much more out of the same group of players than he is.

Doesn't make me a bad fan or a idiot just expressing my opinion and so far under hi
                    Feel the same way, wrong appointment in the first place, and les needs kicking out

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Fair enough mate, I actually think we're better going forward than we were under ramsey, defensively still shyte due to silly errors mostly. Reason we didn't concede much under warnock was because we set up to not to concede and try and knick a goal...to stablilise us until new gaffer comes in

Comment

Must be hard for him having league 2 quality players to have to handle. I know they aren't his players.....

Comment

Backing him with blind faith is as silly as demanding his head.
                          And arguably more dangerous. A lot of people on here have tried blind faith before.....

Comment

i hate ferdinand more than i hate chelsea he has destroyed our whole club he should have resigned having screwed up the club what a complete idiot he trully is a bit like rodney marsh he was a great player but at managerial level like ferdinand hes a nightmare trying to talk gerry francis into retirement,and its like that with ferdinand hes another ray wilkins a complete turkey
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Perhaps if fans weren't so reckless in their hatred and just gave him time, it wouldn't be so difficult for him to win them back. My opinions are that the fans here make it so difficult to be the manager because there is no support, no constructive criticism, just constant abuse. Would be nice to see us give the team some positive energy once in a while when things aren't going well.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X