Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    A petition

I'm off to support Yeading. Anyone who signed that petition read carefully. You are a C0CK

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      There is actually a petition? Seriously?! Jesus wept that's one of the single most cringeworthy things I have ever heard. Embarrassed to be an Rs fan at the moment.
      Yep cringeworthy and embarrassing just heard someone on talksport calling it disgraceful and fans should be getting behind the team not creating petitions. Rodney weighed in too now saying he isn't a Les or Tony fan but is appalled by the petition. Truly embarrassing yet they conclude its the owners who are the embarrassing party....very sad times at LR ! People need to get a grip of themselves.

Comment

Petition? pathetic!!!!!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

People saying we've been sh 1t for 4 years, they forget that we've had literally one good season in the last decade or so. People blame the owners yet they weren't here when things were even worse before. People blame Les when he's been here for 12 months. People blame CR for about 8 months when things have been worse before him. There is no individual to blame. There is not even a specific collective of people we can blame. It is everything, from now to 10 years ago, all of that is to blame for this.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            People saying we've been sh 1t for 4 years, they forget that we've had literally one good season in the last decade or so. People blame the owners yet they weren't here when things were even worse before. People blame Les when he's been here for 12 months. People blame CR for about 8 months when things have been worse before him. There is no individual to blame. There is not even a specific collective of people we can blame. It is everything, from now to 10 years ago, all of that is to blame for this.
            Your best ever post more like this please

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Let's say it straight.

Given the level of investment in the club since TF's take over, nigh on 1/4 of a billion pounds worth of expenditure has resulted in us occupying a lower position in the league than when he started. In terms of a return, that arguably makes us the most unsuccessful club ever. Only Abramovic & Qatar FC have spent more.

It is OK to demand sanity in the dealings of OUR club. There was never any evidence at all that we needed the kind of inflated infrastructure we now have in situ, and even less that Les was going to be a competent DoF. If enough of us consider that to be a problem, we are entitled to protest.

The JFH appointment was tainted by the involvement of Les, plus of course the absence of solid evidence that he (JFH) could succeed at this level. The pleas to allow this partnership more time on the basis that the players are the problem ignores one key point: NW got the same players on the pitch as a functional and committed unit in a very short space of time. Under JFH we have deteriorated to a point where we're a fair bit closer to the bottom than the top. Everyone on here has chosen to believe NW's 'I'm not interested' statement, but that is exactly what he would say if he'd been told that he was surplus to requirements in the medium term. As is always the case with Fernandes era appointments, it was all so predictable.

If you're going to fling that kind of money at a club, you may as well push the boat out a bit and ensure you get a manager with some decent form at this level at the very least. The short list was flawed because no serious guv'nor would have come her to be answerable to Les. If NW really wanted out, it would have been far more sane to put him in charge of finding his own successor than Les.

And it's those who question the running of the club who get slated on here....
              This is exactly what I've been saying the past few days and thinking for longer. Nail on head

Comment

petition signed.

#directoroffarkups
                #bringbackstevengallen
                #jobsforthelads
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  petition signed.

#directoroffarkups
                  #bringbackstevengallen
                  #jobsforthelads
                  Top man.

Comment

I'd sign a petition for more bars in the ground and maybe those npower girls they used to have at the cricket could serve the drinks?

Comment

Let's say it straight.

Given the level of investment in the club since TF's take over, nigh on 1/4 of a billion pounds worth of expenditure has resulted in us occupying a lower position in the league than when he started. In terms of a return, that arguably makes us the most unsuccessful club ever. Only Abramovic & Qatar FC have spent more.

It is OK to demand sanity in the dealings of OUR club. There was never any evidence at all that we needed the kind of inflated infrastructure we now have in situ, and even less that Les was going to be a competent DoF. If enough of us consider that to be a problem, we are entitled to protest.

The JFH appointment was tainted by the involvement of Les, plus of course the absence of solid evidence that he (JFH) could succeed at this level. The pleas to allow this partnership more time on the basis that the players are the problem ignores one key point: NW got the same players on the pitch as a functional and committed unit in a very short space of time. Under JFH we have deteriorated to a point where we're a fair bit closer to the bottom than the top. Everyone on here has chosen to believe NW's 'I'm not interested' statement, but that is exactly what he would say if he'd been told that he was surplus to requirements in the medium term. As is always the case with Fernandes era appointments, it was all so predictable.

If you're going to fling that kind of money at a club, you may as well push the boat out a bit and ensure you get a manager with some decent form at this level at the very least. The short list was flawed because no serious guv'nor would have come her to be answerable to Les. If NW really wanted out, it would have been far more sane to put him in charge of finding his own successor than Les.

Brilliant post mate and very well put...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        petition signed.

#directoroffarkups
                        #bringbackstevengallen
                        #jobsforthelads
                        Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                        Top man.
                        Two fans I would not want to be in the trenches with

Comment

When I think of petitions visions of old men and woman who are do gooders spring to mind with nothing in their lives so they just meddle to occupy themselves like the save warren farm ####

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Been saying this for a long time this guy is doing our club no good whatsoever, bought in poor players, surrounding himself with mates, self preservation.
                            QPR's downfall in 1995-96 started when he left as a player and has gone downhill since he returned to work at QPR.
                            Loved him as a player, but the longer he stays on as DoF the club will continue to slide.

Appointing the youth team coach to try and keep the club up was a mistake. Then giving him a 3 year deal was even worse.
                            Planning on a season of consolidation yet turning down 13m and 7m for Austin and Phillips was ludicrous. Theyd have been better off taking the money and investing it in rebuilding (although given some of the dross signed by Ferdinand the funds would have been wasted).

Comment

Let's say it straight.

Well said.
                              The money the Board has invested would have been better spent by emplying a proven manager and giving him a proper budget i.e. £100m and a remit to buikd a side for the top 10. Mark Hughes could have been that man but for some reason it didnt quite work out - it would be interesting to know the truth of what went on as reecruiting players, i.e. did Hughes really want Cisse Zamora and Johnson or would he have preferred proper funds to sign someone like Remy. Also, did he sign Park?

As for now, the Board should realise they have made a mistake in not appointing Warnock and sack JFH and put it right. as a few of us have already pointed out, with the same group of players he manged to keep clean sheets and win 50% of his games. He even coached the team to clean sheets whilst helping Ramsey out. Now they ate back to conceding 2 per game again.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Jimmy your from the same viewpoint as me. We have an embarrassing fanbase and some of the biggest bells in the league
                                I really don't like hammering our own fans but we have some proper sausages watching this team and supporting this club.

Comment

Working...
                                X