Green Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    That was Green's bad by a mile. Nervous Ned didn't help being done up like a kipper. Henry lost the ball for their first, but Hall ought have covered better for the absent Konchelsky.
    Hall lost his man on the first one completely. I know konch should have been there but Hall was marking him and let him escape.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      Can't blame him for the first goal. Second started from an awful pass from Fer?, but of course both Green and Hall should have done better.
      Hall WAS doing better until Green took him out!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Can't stand him. He's had his day. Why are we not giving game time to a young keeper who could be our future?

Green is calamity after calamity. Costs us points way more than any keeper should. Just a liability.
        met my Hull mates after the game and they said 2 things: who is that waste of space Polter & why is he playing? and what do you mean you guys have Alex Smithies as Green's backup? green looks well passed it for you guys
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Go after him and get him dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            I have now watched this incident 5 times and this is clearly Greens fault.

He is diving knee high 10 yards out of his area this superman on crack

Not Hills fault at all.

How many points has he cost us now nearly every game ...apart from him I thought we were ok

Knnobbbbb...
            Totally agree, first time I've ever had enough of green. That's me done with him now, we did fine yesterday imo and he lost us the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Totally agree, first time I've ever had enough of green. That's me done with him now, we did fine yesterday imo and he lost us the game.
              You got some patients mate if this is first time you have had enough

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                I have now watched this incident 5 times and this is clearly Greens fault.

He is diving knee high 10 yards out of his area this superman on crack

Not Hills fault at all.

How many points has he cost us now nearly every game ...apart from him I thought we were ok

Knnobbbbb...
                I don't think Green made an error in coming for the cross but he should have caught it.

Comment

Yes of course green cost us the game but to say we did just fine minus his co ck up is a damn right ridiculous thing to say. Our game was littered with mistakes and we have other players including green that aren't up to it!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    I don't think Green made an error in coming for the cross but he should have caught it.
                    Mate you have a fair point. As a defender you shouldn't be defending so deep but hall was there to deal with it however there Is an argument to say that green is initialed to deal with it in his own 6 yard box. For me green came from behind hall and hall didn't seem to hear a call so that is why they clashed into each other. The blame has to go on the keeper
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

As an ex-keeper that was Greens fault all night long, if he was coming to claim the ball the whole ground should have heard his call, it is basic goal keeping, especially in the 6 yard box. I have always defended Green but the mistakes are now happening far too often and Smithies needs a run bringing in perhaps the Southend Keeper as back up !

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Yes of course green cost us the game but to say we did just fine minus his co ck up is a damn right ridiculous thing to say. Our game was littered with mistakes and we have other players including green that aren't up to it!
                        They are top two and we held our own and without calamity green the draw would of been a really fair result. Ridiculous my arris.

Comment

They are top two and we held our own and without calamity green the draw would of been a really fair result. Ridiculous my arris.
                          or you could say they had not won any of their previous 5 away games and plenty of hull fans on twitter thought we should beat them.

whatever swings your boat.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            or you could say they had not won any of their previous 5 away games and plenty of hull fans on twitter thought we should beat them.

whatever swings your boat.
                            Near on everyone to a man predicted mid table and we are mid table and a mid table side, we have held our own against Brighton ipswich and hull recently and only lost to last kick goals, so to me that's a mid table side doing well against the top clubs.
                            Nobody has embarrassed us this season apart from fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Mate you have a fair point. As a defender you shouldn't be defending so deep but hall was there to deal with it however there Is an argument to say that green is initialed to deal with it in his own 6 yard box. For me green came from behind hall and hall didn't seem to hear a call so that is why they clashed into each other. The blame has to go on the keeper
                              When the cross came in Hall was standing on the penalty spot and Green was in front of him. No way Green could see him coming for the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                As an ex-keeper that was Greens fault all night long, if he was coming to claim the ball the whole ground should have heard his call, it is basic goal keeping, especially in the 6 yard box. I have always defended Green but the mistakes are now happening far too often and Smithies needs a run bringing in perhaps the Southend Keeper as back up !
                                I think Green did not make any call. Not every time you have enough time to do that when the cross is low.

Comment

Working...
                                X