Green Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I'd say two seasons, the Champ season was impressive last time. Last season too.
    Championship yes last season no yes he pulled of some good saves (thats actualky whst his job and what he is paid to do) but he again made as many mistakes and cost us goals

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Championship yes last season no yes he pulled of some good saves (thats actualky whst his job and what he is paid to do) but he again made as many mistakes and cost us goals
      I recall him making more saves than any prem keeper right? I'd say there are bound to be mistakes when you are that busy but no doubting their existence.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nasser. He makes BIG gaffs, regularly. You do know that don't you? However you want to dress it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Nasser. He makes BIG gaffs, regularly. You do know that don't you? However you want to dress it up.
          I'm not doubting that. I have said many times today that he is not the keeper that should take us forward. Doesn't change some of his great performances for us, which filled up a lot of last season and the season before. But certainly not worth the wages and gaffes.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm not doubting that. I have said many times today that he is not the keeper that should take us forward. Doesn't change some of his great performances for us, which filled up a lot of last season and the season before. But certainly not worth the wages and gaffes.

Fair post mate. I agree with you. I'm all about looking to the future. He's had his time. He's just not cutting the mustard.

Comment

Mid table this year.....play offs not a chance in hell...

Let's now accept this and build again ..

Pressures Off Now.....Warnock back in 11 months lol

Comment

I recall him making more saves than any prem keeper right? I'd say there are bound to be mistakes when you are that busy but no doubting their existence.
                No Nas and that comment sums up what's wrong with the club your basically saying we should accept mediocore performances and mistskes!!!! Why should we accept mistakes????

So because Green pulled off a good save hes allowed to Sky the ball like he did against Chelsea and undo 90mins of good effort

Mistakes happen but not at the regularity they do to gutless!!!! It's like an electrician saying as long as I rewire ten houses to a good standard the eleventh one I can totally screw up and cause it to catch fire as my other jobs were pukka

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Mid table this year.....play offs not a chance in hell...

Let's now accept this and build again ..

Pressures Off Now.....Warnock back in 11 months lol
                  used and abused him twice. He won't be back unfortunately

Comment

We so should have allowed him to continue what he was doing we were only 3 points from the play offs shame his wife got I'll ..he def wanted the job even though he said he didn't but big Les wasn't having it another buck up

To think we could have had Pulis and possibly still be in the prem we had the opportunity ...

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

To think we could have had Pulis and possibly still be in the prem we had the opportunity ...
                      People would have moaned about dire/dross/negative/boring football FACT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        No Nas and that comment sums up what's wrong with the club your basically saying we should accept mediocore performances and mistskes!!!! Why should we accept mistakes????

So because Green pulled off a good save hes allowed to Sky the ball like he did against Chelsea and undo 90mins of good effort

Mistakes happen but not at the regularity they do to gutless!!!! It's like an electrician saying as long as I rewire ten houses to a good standard the eleventh one I can totally screw up and cause it to catch fire as my other jobs were pukka
                        I never said we should accept the mistakes ffs, do not know where you are coming from with that. I said mistakes are bound to happen when so much is going on, but the fact is, overall that season he was good and kept us in more games than he cost us. Irrespective, his time is up now IMO.

Comment

Too many mistakes now from him, all happening to often now,

Comment

Smithies deserves a run in the side...Green is far too comfortable

Comment

Can't blame him for the first goal. Second started from an awful pass from Fer?, but of course both Green and Hall should have done better.

Comment

That was Green's bad by a mile. Nervous Ned didn't help being done up like a kipper. Henry lost the ball for their first, but Hall ought have covered better for the absent Konchelsky.

Comment

Working...
                                X