JFH out !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    I'm 7 sheets to the wind fish, another draw but can see he's building . Big holes in midfield second half if I can see it Jim surely can . I'll give him time and support.
    Yep, agree van
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      Isnt it about time this pathetic thread was shut down! Total boolox from the usual suspects! They love to spout off and offer no answers! Keep up the good work chaps!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• 1 point per game is relegation material. Will we get relegated absolutely not. But JFH is not making things easy for himself as he seems determined to make the same mistakes again and again. The manager can change the game by altering his tactics and changing the players. JFH does not know how to use the substitutes and seems determined to let the initial 11 stay on the pitch for far too long. We all hope that he is improving things and that with a little luck his points tally would be a lot better, but he immediately needs to learn how to use the squad and not just the team to improve things on the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          Isnt it about time this pathetic thread was shut down! Total boolox from the usual suspects! They love to spout off and offer no answers! Keep up the good work chaps!
          Originally posted by jfish View Post
          Embarrassing thread, close it ffs
          Originally posted by Nick View Post
          And then be accused of censorship and anti free-speech? Heaven forbid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            And then be accused of censorship and anti free-speech? Heaven forbid!
            We should close all threads where people have a different opinion. Do it now moderators quick. Whilst you're at it could you go and sort ISIS for us?

Comment

• No keep it open.

Helps to spot the idiots from those with a bit of nouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
                1 point per game is relegation material. Will we get relegated absolutely not. But JFH is not making things easy for himself as he seems determined to make the same mistakes again and again. The manager can change the game by altering his tactics and changing the players. JFH does not know how to use the substitutes and seems determined to let the initial 11 stay on the pitch for far too long. We all hope that he is improving things and that with a little luck his points tally would be a lot better, but he immediately needs to learn how to use the squad and not just the team to improve things on the pitch.
                To be fair to him, he made 2 attacking subs in the 70th and 80th minute. I think he wants to see our starters running more and lasting more of the match, to show him their fitness is improving.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  No keep it open.

Helps to spot the idiots from those with a bit of nouse.
                  Agree

Comment

• Everyone got excited when we beat Rotherham but yesterday's game at home was another reason I feel jimmy ain't the right man to take us up
                    R's

Comment

Working...
                    X