JFH out !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    We have no suggestion of that being the case just yet. If he performs, offer him a lower contract, simple solution, do it early and make it clear that we won't change our demands.
    He doesn't deserve another contract he has been awful for 3 years
    We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      He doesn't deserve another contract he has been awful for 3 years
      But if he performs well enough to warrant a place in the team over the rest of the season, then an offer on lower wages to me would be warranted.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
        Agreed, it helps if you play the players in the right position.
        But everyone thinks Chery is best playing in the middle. Perhaps the manager has realised that he becomes isolated playing there and needs the space on the wing to do damage, hence him being behind in form Hoilett atm
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

But if he performs well enough to warrant a place in the team over the rest of the season, then an offer on lower wages to me would be warranted.
          It doesn't matter he seems to only be performing because his contract is running out and even then he hasn't been that special

Should be shipped out in the summer
          We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            It doesn't matter he seems to only be performing because his contract is running out and even then he hasn't been that special

Should be shipped out in the summer
            I don't understand this thinking at all though. Why would we ship him out and end up having to spend to replace him when we know that (assuming he keeps this performance level up) we have a solid player giving good performances regularly. Instead, we should offer him a lower wage contract and not have to worry about another position to replace.

Comment

I don't understand this thinking at all though. Why would we ship him out and end up having to spend to replace him when we know that (assuming he keeps this performance level up) we have a solid player giving good performances regularly. Instead, we should offer him a lower wage contract and not have to worry about another position to replace.
              Because by and large he has been awful for 3 years

Even on reduced wages it would be far too much we could get a younger hungrier player for far less who see Rangers as a step up

Fer , Sandro , Green , Hoilett and Diakite should be the first names out of the club ASAP all on far too much for their abilities and what they have given the club

Remember we will be failing FFP for this season so we need to cut our cloth accordingly
              We Are The People.....

Comment

• Toillett is turd... He is playing better but he still creates f all so what's the point of him.

Chery scored and creates more.

Toilett has bled dry this club the last few years with his absolutely dire performances and we got some people who think the messiah has returned.

He's still absolutely pony and hardly ever creates goal scoring opportunities as most of his balls don't go past the defender in front of him.

He needs to be sacked of asap. If phillips go and we got to rely on that donkey and don't get anyone else on we are f***ed.

Comment

• If hoilett got a new deal like we stupidly gave traore one then this club is more screwed than I ever thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    If hoilett got a new deal like we stupidly gave traore one then this club is more screwed than I ever thought.
                    This in a nutshell
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

• #jfhout

Comment

• Unlucky lads, nothing to moan about tonight
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• #HoilettToilet

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Unlucky lads, nothing to moan about tonight
                            Every realists dog in the land is running behind the settee.

Comment

• Tbh bumping this is a s hitty thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Tbh bumping this is a s hitty thing to do.
                                Why, it gets done when we drew away Tuesday and every time we don't win. It's only fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X