JFH out !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH out !!!

Unless the long term patient plan is to drop to league 2 this clown has to go.

Facts

1) if he can't motivate his own countryman, Leroy fer, to get fit and put in effort and he has to drop him how does anyone expect him to motivate anyone else?

2) Warnock again might have kept us up with his 6 points.

3) how does Warnock win with the same squad? This is about someone who can motivate, organise and play the right players in the right positions.

He isn't the man we need because the foundations aren't right for him to start. Out!!!

Yep get him out now utter dross yet again and polter is utter pony
    R's

Comment

I really hope this is a joke.

Comment

Still shite papering over the cracks fair play to polter but still not good enough
        R's

Comment

Even though we have just scored its been utter utter utter utter turd for 6 games and he doesn't have the players playing

Comment

You don't sack managers after 6 games, especially when he's unbeaten in 5 of them. Not unless you want the entire country laughing at us anyway.

Comment

Sorry, make that 4.

Comment

I'm glad I don't like football anymore.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

You sack a manager if clearly the team is playing like dog turd despite being the most expensive squad in the division and the 2 sides relegated with you are comfy top 6.

Take all rose tinted specs off folks we are in a RELEGATION battle and if you can't see it coming with these performers and results you don't know the first thing about football

Comment

This shouldn't be a joke thread anymore. I get jfh has only been in charge 5 games.

But he transformation of the team from the one under warnock to now is just unreal. Under warnock we looked motivated and up for it and had me thinking just maybe we might flirt with the play offs.

Now under jfh we look lethargic, un interested and just awful and could now potentially flirt with relation of we keep playing like this.

Why should jfh be free from critism with such a dire turn of performances.

Absolutely shocking and to me very early doors but looks like a very poor appointmeant. Jfh looks just as out of his depth as ramsey did. He's proving it with some of his tactical decisions.

Should of gone down a warnock or Pearson route!!

Comment

Let me make one more categoric FACT for all the head in the cloud w€nkers

Our two permanent managers have us on 24 points this season that's 3 off relegation having played a game more and our form guide would have us dropping in to the bottom 3 in the next 2 games.

Thank you Neil Warnock for giving us a fighting chance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        You sack a manager if clearly the team is playing like dog turd despite being the most expensive squad in the division and the 2 sides relegated with you are comfy top 6.

Take all rose tinted specs off folks we are in a RELEGATION battle and if you can't see it coming with these performers and results you don't know the first thing about football
                        Look, he has inherited a team of prima donnas. It's fairly obvious that most of our "stars" don't even want to be there, much less fight to get into the play-offs. The rest simply aren't good enough. So no, the manager doesn't carry the can for that two months after taking charge. Sorry to break this to you, but Neil Warnock is not going to take this team over and immediately reverse our fortunes. JFH is trying to fix the mess left by Ramsey - that is going to take time.

Not sure what relevance your 2nd sentence has to do with any statement I made.

Comment

New manager everyweek if it was up to our fans
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            I'm glad I don't like football anymore.
                            Good job you support QPR then
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You still lagging from last night baldy?

Rubbish yes, pi$$ed off yes, crap again yes. Sack a manager after 6 games? Get a life. Bell

Comment

Working...
                              X