Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding it very difficult to drag myself to Loftus Road today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    55 years of home and away starting to take its toll.
    I know that feeling and well done for getting yourself in hopefully were all rewarded we defo deserve a win. I know that feeling when each away game comes up so genuinely

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      If I lived in West Acton then I'd possibly drag myself along.
      Hear your point Brighton but not every game is a trip from WA to the Bush. Had we been top of the league and playing well would you have dragged yourself in???

Comment

At least you will all have some happy wives . . . or not.

Comment

If I lived in West Acton then I'd possibly drag myself along.
          Same as that!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            At least you will all have some happy wives . . . or not.
            They are never really happy! JK
            @gatorTFC

Comment

i'll be there today , cold , supporting my team because i chose them they didn't choose me

Comment

Although I wouldn't be surprised if we get turned over today someone posted in another thread that we have lost 5 home matches out of the last 59 in The Championship, surely there is a chance the team could surprise us today with a win?
                @gatorTFC

Comment

I'll go when JFH shows a bit of respect to us downtrodden fans and puts out a team that gives us a chance of a winIn the meantime I'll throw a few Otters down me neck and suffer half-cut down the Nags
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Hear your point Brighton but not every game is a trip from WA to the Bush. Had we been top of the league and playing well would you have dragged yourself in???
                    Probably Wests to be fair. But I would imagine we would be seeing some decent performances if that were the case.

Whilst winning is nice, it's genuinely a case of can't bear to watch a repeat of the utter rubbish that gets served up game after game. I don't necessarily think it's exclusive to us, but more of a general sense that these days, the main priority for a football team is to avoid defeat, with scoring goals being regarded as a bonus.

I think all fans, regardless of their club, should look forward to a decent game and be entertained a bit. Absolutely terrible stuff being served up by us this season, from a bunch of players that have no regard at all for those that go to watch them.

Sorry for being a miserable git, but down to the team now to turn up for a change. Not prepared to write most of the day off to watch the likes of Leroy Fer stroll around as if he's doing me a favour by being there, taking the place of someone who wants to play for us and put in a shift.

Happy New Year.

Comment

Probably Wests to be fair. But I would imagine we would be seeing some decent performances if that were the case.

Whilst winning is nice, it's genuinely a case of can't bear to watch a repeat of the utter rubbish that gets served up game after game. I don't necessarily think it's exclusive to us, but more of a general sense that these days, the main priority for a football team is to avoid defeat, with scoring goals being regarded as a bonus.

I think all fans, regardless of their club, should look forward to a decent game and be entertained a bit. Absolutely terrible stuff being served up by us this season, from a bunch of players that have no regard at all for those that go to watch them.

Sorry for being a miserable git, but down to the team now to turn up for a change. Not prepared to write most of the day off to watch the likes of Leroy Fer stroll around as if he's doing me a favour by being there, taking the place of someone who wants to play for us and put in a shift.Happy New Year.
                      My sentiments too.

I'm struggling to find the enthusiasm to be honest although I will deffo be there. In the meantime my two boys are arguing over which one accompanies me.

Neither want to go!

Comment

Sorry for being a miserable git, but down to the team now to turn up for a change. Not prepared to write most of the day off to watch the likes of Leroy Fer stroll around as if he's doing me a favour by being there, taking the place of someone who wants to play for us and put in a shift.

Happy New Year.
                        Couldn't have put it better mate.

It's a right old mission up to Loftus Road in the motor from my mums place these days with the Westfields traffic. I'm only in the country for another 2 days and after what I've seen in the 3 matches I've been to since I've been back, I really dunno why I should waste a whole day on it. The day is better spent having a roast dinner with the family.

Comment

Maybe a change of pace today

Comment

I am just so happy this match is on tv over here, I haven't been able to watch much of this trainwreck this season, in a couple of hours I may be wishing the match wasn't on!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Look on the bright side, no Fer.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Look on the bright side, no Fer.
                                Erm...
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X