Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding it very difficult to drag myself to Loftus Road today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding it very difficult to drag myself to Loftus Road today.

Not a lot of fun anymore. Very tempted to watch it on the box but my addiction got the better of me. Just hope I don't feel as pissed off coming home as I did against Huddersfield.

I know the feeling, felt like that most of this year, but keep on going. Come 4:15 and we still don't have a striker in the lineup it'll be hard not to turn back home!

Comment

Sat here at my mums gaff in Surrey looking at my ticket that I paid 32 quid for with a stinking hangover. I actually think I might sack it off. Cannot stomach the drive and my mums got a roast lamb on.

Will be the first time in my life I've ever done that having bought a ticket!

Comment

waiting for qprsteve to comment
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm glad I didn't renew.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The last match was enough for me too. Not prepared to spend 4-5 hours in a car or on a train to watch a repeat of that.

Football is supposed to be about being entertained. Sadly, these days entertainment is a rare occurence, other than in the pub pre-match.

Hopefully things change soon. Would be delighted if the players rubbed my nose in it this evening and put in a performance for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              The last match was enough for me too. Not prepared to spend 4-5 hours in a car or on a train to watch a repeat of that.

Football is supposed to be about being entertained. Sadly, these days entertainment is a rare occurence, other than in the pub pre-match.

Hopefully things change soon. Would be delighted if the players rubbed my nose in it this evening and put in a performance for a change.
              Glad it's not just me mate!

Comment

I only live a couple of miles from HQ and I'm not going. Got me and the lads tickets for Forest next week though, more of a reunion with a lot of the fellas than bothering about the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Glad it's not just me mate!
                  I wish it was just me. At least everybody else would be happy and looking forward to it.

Enjoy the lamb.

Comment

This season is definitely sorting out the actual supporters from the followers

I often don't fancy it but then you pick yourself up and support your team through the thin as well as the thick. This season has been t urd no two ways about it but had someone said to me at kick off at Wembley you can have a great day but what follows is two seasons of famine I would have taken it all day long!! reckon every fan would have but now the famine is here we cant be a rsed

Sort yourselves out chaps as a few of you are starting to sound very much like the Johnny comes latelys down the Bridge who they amassed when the times were good but who are now turning their back now their tough!! no respect

Comment

Im glad i didnt renew
                      R's

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I often don't fancy it but then you pick yourself up and support your team through the thin as well as the thick. This season has been t urd no two ways about it but had someone said to me at kick off at Wembley you can have a great day but what follows is two seasons of famine I would have taken it all day long!! reckon every fan would have but now the famine is here we cant be a rsed

Sort yourselves out chaps as a few of you are starting to sound very much like the Johnny comes latelys down the Bridge who they amassed when the times were good but who are now turning their back now their tough!! no respect
                        55 years of home and away starting to take its toll.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          Im glad i didnt renew
                          Would you like me to make that your user-title?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

If I lived in West Acton then I'd possibly drag myself along.

Comment

Roast beef dinner or The R's ?
                              Getting over a hangover or 2 hour drive to the bush?

Comment

Working...
                              X