Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro finding it hard.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/30...ulties-of-pla/

11 games played this season is really taking its toll!!

Comment

#prayforsandro

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer
        #sandro∘cÚnt sissy

Comment

Top class player on his day but I'd much rather replace with someone we can play every week

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Top class player on his day but I'd much rather replace with someone we can play every week
            Ive seen nearly every game he's played for us, never top class. Good player on his day but made of glass.

Comment

Too many games. You have to be kidding me. The sooner we get rid the better

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Ive seen nearly every game he's played for us, never top class. Good player on his day but made of glass.
                You must have missed him this season. Been a rock in midfield. His tackling and chasing is first class.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He has looked quite good in the amount of time I've actually seen him play which has been limited by his injuries and my inability to watch many matches!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Poor Sandro.. I really feel for him. Must be horrendous to play for QPR at this time. I'm sure he will get injured soon enough he can have a break then. These footballers are unreal.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

The sooner we get rid off this type off player the better, I bet when he played for the spuds he put his heart and soul into every game, get rid and give samba a chance
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

What a player he would be when 100% fit but seems to me the slightest knock and he's out for a month.

Only mugs like QPR give a crock a large contact on silly money.

Another on a long long list of embarrassing mistakes made by our Mickey Mouse board of directors

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          The sooner we get rid off this type off player the better, I bet when he played for the spuds he put his heart and soul into every game, get rid and give samba a chance
                          Give Samba a chance? Really?

What makes you think all of a sudden he is going to become this midfield maestro we have been crying out for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Give Samba a chance? Really?

What makes you think all of a sudden he is going to become this midfield maestro we have been crying out for?
                            am saying just give him a chance , look at hoillet a new man who would off thought that
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Should move back to Brazil IMO. Much slower style of play, more possession based, and far less physical. Get a move to a big club down there and start again, just as Pato has.
                              Last edited by surrey_hoop; 31-12-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X