All this Sir Les bashing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
    You are living in the past. No Football managers get given a year or two in charge anymore and haven't done for donkey's years. There is too much money involved.
    Ferdinand didn't have the right qualifications to be given a DOF role, Ramsey had done nothing to deserve a 3 year contract, and there were about six better candidates than JFH. The club is a joke and supporters have the right to complain.
    how the farking hell do you know there were 6 better candidates than JFH? In on the interviews were ya?

Comment

You are living in the past. No Football managers get given a year or two in charge anymore and haven't done for donkey's years. There is too much money involved.
      Ferdinand didn't have the right qualifications to be given a DOF role, Ramsey had done nothing to deserve a 3 year contract, and there were about six better candidates than JFH. The club is a joke and supporters have the right to complain.
      I would love to know who the 6 better candidates were seeing as none were actually published. Can you say who they were ? ......

Comment

I meant that there were many better Managers who were unemployed and available for approach FFS.

Comment

Don't think CR should be employed by the club, same as Steve Gallen. Both took better positions as head coach and assistants, the old jobs were given to others.. That's the way it works.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            Don't think CR should be employed by the club, same as Steve Gallen. Both took better positions as head coach and assistants, the old jobs were given to others.. That's the way it works.
            Obviously not at QPR

Comment

I meant that there were many better Managers who were unemployed and available for approach FFS.
              Who? Genuine question. Its just Im sure there were a fair few managers who were available but rulled themselves out?
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think I must have missed something. Where does it say officially that Ramsey is back at the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Obviously not at QPR
                  Sorry, should have said at most clubs.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                      Who?
                      Pep Guardiola, Jose or Sir Alex....

The meltdown is nuclear on here it really is.

We had Sparky top premiership manager, Arry top manager and close to England job, had two former England managers in the back room and we were rubbish and they managed to empty the bank account, just accept it and move on.

Sir Les has been parachuted in into a club that is chaotic, remember all those transfer windows when pundits laughed at us ...it's been a disaster so don't start blaming the bloke holding the baby.

On all accounts JFH was a good fit, young and ambitious ...we are a club in need of stability ...let's roll with it rather than acting like children who never got their must have Christmas present and is ever so upset and angry.

QPR for life....not just for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        Pep Guardiola, Jose or Sir Alex....

The meltdown is nuclear on here it really is.

We had Sparky top premiership manager, Arry top manager and close to England job, had two former England managers in the back room and we were rubbish and they managed to empty the bank account, just accept it and move on.

Sir Les has been parachuted in into a club that is chaotic, remember all those transfer windows when pundits laughed at us ...it's been a disaster so don't start blaming the bloke holding the baby.

On all accounts JFH was a good fit, young and ambitious ...we are a club in need of stability ...let's roll with it rather than acting like children who never got their must have Christmas present and is ever so upset and angry.

QPR for life....not just for Christmas
                        I wish this website had a like function

Comment

likewise. Best post for weeks!

Comment

Working...
                          X