Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any more performances like that and Hasselbank has to go.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 games in and people calling for his head

you could not make it up. we have some of the most embarrassing fans in the world.

Comment

JFH has had a couple of days to watch the recording of the game again , we 'll see if he has learned by his mistakes when we see the line up and how the players perform v hull city. in the 1st 5 mins against huddersfield sandro ran to close down a player who in turned passed it sideways , you could see sandro had the hump as we didn't press and close as a team allowing huddersfield to play rings round us and make them look like real madrid ..... this is basic and JF should have instilled this into them by now. for a ex striker to play no striker at home to huddersfield is criminal , when you look at the goal return of fer, henry, sandro, phillips and toszer one has to ask does hasslebank know what he is doing

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        JFH has had a couple of days to watch the recording of the game again , we 'll see if he has learned by his mistakes when we see the line up and how the players perform v hull city. in the 1st 5 mins against huddersfield sandro ran to close down a player who in turned passed it sideways , you could see sandro had the hump as we didn't press and close as a team allowing huddersfield to play rings round us and make them look like real madrid ..... this is basic and JF should have instilled this into them by now. for a ex striker to play no striker at home to huddersfield is criminal , when you look at the goal return of fer, henry, sandro, phillips and toszer one has to ask does hasslebank know what he is doing
        Seems strange that he didn't play Chery in the number 10 role.

Comment

I like chery but he didn't do anything of note when he had his twenty minutes the other day.

Comment

With Fer, I think it is a case of form is temporary and class is permanent. Fer should come good, but he was out for ages and with no pre season. However, he has been poor so I would have thought that JFH would be thinking of dropping him soon - remember JFH wasnt here when Fer had his previous poor games. New manager, clean slate and all that.

Devils advocate - maybe Fer is the one in training busting a gut looking to get back to his best and is earning his playing time?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I like chery but he didn't do anything of note when he had his twenty minutes the other day.
              Out of interest what do you expect a player, low on confidence to do in a mere 20 mins?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Out of interest what do you expect a player, low on confidence to do in a mere 20 mins?
                Something would be nice, ain't worth bringing on sub's otherwise, I've even seen some come on and score once or twice.
                If he's as good as everyone says he is on here and an automatic starter, something, anything to show me where they get their faith would of been nice.

Comment

Something would be nice, ain't worth bringing on sub's otherwise, I've even seen some come on and score once or twice.
                  If he's as good as everyone says he is on here and an automatic starter, something, anything to show me where they get their faith would of been nice.
                  Exactly, a player has to take advantage of the situation around him, whatever it may be. Look at Polter taking his chance there. That's what a player should aim to do when given opportunities. Not sulk and act low on confidence, especially when the crowd are supporting you to do well (as they were with Chery). For the record, do not expect us to hold possession, do not expect us to play beautiful intricate football. This is going to be all about closing and counter attacking. Expect Hull to back off our players and give us space to push, meaning Fer should start IMO as - when given space - he can be extremely dangerous. Same goes for JET, Matty and Hoilett. I would expect our goals to come from outside the box as well given how good Dawson is in the air as well.
                  Wow this turned into a prediction for the game, but my overall point was that Chery needs to grasp at any chance he gets if he want to start more. He cannot expect a start to be the catalyst for more.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can I get in first wanting the next manager out ?

Comment

To be fair by the sound of things no one did anything worthy of any praise.

Obviously we are not aware of what his attitude is like in training but if he is putting in the effort then surely as a new manager JFH should be putting his arm round him and trying to build his confidence. I mean it's not like we have an abundance of players like Chery who are capable of producing something. We normally play with 3 players who are predominantly holding midfielders yet we are asking them to play further forward and create things.

Just seems odd to me

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Excellent post. To think we pay Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink money to be the manager. He ought be made read this post and respond to it. His team today was insane.

Regarding Green's wall he was screaming for an age at Jet and Chery to swap places when short a rse Chery put himself on the end of the wall. Both could not undertand what Green was saying...... F ack me, are they both that dumb??
                        Two Huddersfield players joined the wall and no one stood behind them. Basic schoolboy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                          Got be a wind up surely? 5 games in, not his players, no confidence from previous manager and people are calling for his head! Don't we ever learn? How about we let a manager build something for once?
                          Ok, he has to be given more time but I don't buy this 'not his players' crap. Warnock organised a team from what we had immediately. There is no need to play Ned at full back and Phillips as a striker. Surely he can see how pointless Fer is? Why no JET when we need a striker? Why does Chery not get a chance? So many things he could be doing until he gets the chance to get his own players.

Comment

Are they all fit tho Al is he sorting out what he see's on the training ground ? I dont know , but I do agree the shlt about not being the manager/coaches players we had 10 months of that made by Ramsey's apollogists before the club woke up to the fact he was a wrong un , that said it's far to early to go down that road with Jimmy Floyd , he's got to have the rest of season at the very least

Comment

Working...
                            X