No announcement yet.

Today's crowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then surely if the buck stops with the D.O.F why is Fernandes not doing his bit by asking why it is that poor? What is the solution we create a technical director for a man we sacked 6 weeks or so ago. I assume with Fernandes's blessing??

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Then surely if the buck stops with the D.O.F why is Fernandes not doing his bit by asking why it is that poor? What is the solution we create a technical director for a man we sacked 6 weeks or so ago. I assume with Fernandes's blessing??
      Have you considered that Ruben may have made the decision, or the other members of the board? Ruben was appointed to run the club on a day to day basis was he not, as co-chairman?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He may well have done so? Do you think anyone other than the D.O.F has come up with this role? And Gallen who gave great service is apparently on gardening leave is that Ruben or again the D.O.F who has decided. You posted that all football related side was Ferdinand if true how can a in experienced man be given so much influence in such a big way?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          He may well have done so? Do you think anyone other than the D.O.F has come up with this role? And Gallen who gave great service is apparently on gardening leave is that Ruben or again the D.O.F who has decided. You posted that all football related side was Ferdinand if true how can a in experienced man be given so much influence in such a big way?
          These are questions you nor I have the answers to and should either be asked at a fans forum or directly to the board. My guess is that the club has handed Les the power over all football related matters, rightly or wrongly. Ramsey is still under contract, so rather than just pay him off, maybe they've decided to make use of him instead.

As for Gallen, this could be a matter of internal discipline, who knows?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Les and Gallen are proper muckers so I very much doubt he's been moodied off over nothing by him.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-12-2015, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              All this talk of Loftus Rd being a fortress, and the fans are right on top of you making it intimidating is a myth.

It's a morgue.
              It's s hit and has been S hit for years. It comes alive for big games two or three times a season. All those who seem to think it's great are living in a dream world or believing the hype of Sky who always big it up

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Les and Gallen are proper muckers so I very much doubt he's been moodied off over nothing by him.
                Apparently Jimmy wants his own team, and that doesn't include S Gallen. Can't really blame Les if that's the case. It happens at every club when there's a change of management.

Comment

Apparently Jimmy wants his own team, and that doesn't include S Gallen. Can't really blame Les if that's the case. It happens at every club when there's a change of management.
                  Yeah that sounds exactly right to me mate.

Comment

Lost my will to join in singing a few seasons ago. Need to get back to the days of a team containing the likes of a Derry, Helguson, Buzacky, Routledge and Tarrabt to get us going again.

Comment

so Gallen gets the push but the man who's cost us most RAMSEY gets a job what a farce, and it's all down to one person our brilliant fantastic legend of a DOF
                      feathering the nest
                      Last edited by dave58; 29-12-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        so Gallen gets the push but the man who's cost us most RAMSEY gets a job what a farce, and it's all down to one person our brilliant fantastic legend of a DOF
                        feathering the nest
                        How would it be Les's fault if Jummy FH wants his own coaching team around him, out of interest?

Comment

Working...
                        X