Today's crowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's crowd

Absolutely shocking . I know it takes good football to get the juices flowing but p upper unrecognisable to my season ticket days . The next block up were silent . The hole club really had taken a battering these last few years . Really sad

Battering after battering. And all we probably need to keep us onside is some effort and fight. And a manager who can pick the best team out off the dross in our squad. It's hard going to a game when you read such a s hit team at that posted at 2PM. When you know you won't see much quality. Or any decent goals.

Comment

The longer that type of performance is served up the worse it will get,the rubbish served
      up today really breaks my heart Alec Stock,Jim Gregory etc must be turning in their graves.

Comment

The usual suspects in the corner were giving it a go but that was about it. Far cry from the days under Ollie in league 1 when it felt like the roof could come of sometimes.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Atmosphere has been poor for a long time now

Comment

I don't blame the fans one bit. Paying good money to go games. Only for a Wanchor to name a team with no strikers. And play Everyone out of position . Overpaid bottle jobs the lot of em. Disgrace to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
              I don't blame the fans one bit. Paying good money to go games. Only for a Wanchor to name a team with no strikers. And play Everyone out of position . Overpaid bottle jobs the lot of em. Disgrace to the club.
              Cant argue with that I feel like crying I am so distraught

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Cant argue with that I feel like crying I am so distraught
                Trouble is who is picking the team no strikers at home 37% possession really

Comment

All this talk of Loftus Rd being a fortress, and the fans are right on top of you making it intimidating is a myth.

It's a morgue.

Comment

Man on each post with 5 minutes to go is all it needed! We really are a bad set up, simple game but we try and succeed most of the time to #### it up. Gotta give Jimmy a chance but chery on the wall even I knew what was coming.ramseys back alright!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

The whole club is dead on its feet. Tf, lf the whole fing lot need to go! F UCKING CLUELESS!

Comment

Disappointment. Disillusioned. Amateurish shambles. Any fans of any team would find it hard to keep the atmosphere boiling.

Comment

Fernandes has a lot to answer for as he took over a club with spirit and a manager we believed in and now we have a team that plays with no strikers. 200 million wasted and a division below than when he took over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Fernandes has a lot to answer for as he took over a club with spirit and a manager we believed in and now we have a team that plays with no strikers. 200 million wasted and a division below than when he took over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Wrong. The entire board, managers and players have a lot to answer for. You can't pin most of the blame on TF.

If he sold his 22% shareholding, will that encourage you to create an atmosphere at LR? The debt has been wiped out. We're now stuck with a Rangers legend as DoF and an unproven manager at this level. You think things will change? I don't.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X